Chapter 25: You Think Too Much

It had been at least 6 months since Valentine's Day and you and Mark were just perfect for each other. It was like Marzia and Felix and how they were meant to be, but in your eyes, you and Mark were even more perfect. You had moved in with Mark into his new house he had bought, which was the same one he was trying to build on Minecraft that one day.

One day you were unpacking all of yours and Mark's stuff. You pulled out the picture you two had taken on your first date and smiled at it. You loved that restaurant. Mark came up from behind you, wrapping his arms around your waste. He kissed your cheek. "Why don't we take a break from packing? I set up the TV and PS4. And there's also an air mattress sitting on the floor too. We could play some games," he said.

You nodded, giving him a quick peck on the lips. He led you into the living room where you saw the mattress and TV. You plopped down on it, "What will be playing, Mr. Fischbach?"

"How about Surgeon Simulator?"

"Oh god. Alright, but if I get angry I'm sorry," you said.

He set the game up then handed you a remote. You were going to play co-op. He laid next to you, putting his arm around you. You laid your head on his shoulder. You did the eye surgery. It kind of hurt your eyes to be honest.

"This is so disgusting," you said, laughing.

"Nah, it's not as bad as some of the others," Mark laughed with you.

He was in charge of one eye and you had the other. Mark already had his eye out of the socket. Every time he would poke it he would sing, "Bobodobodope."

You couldn't get the eye out so you just finally got a hammer and began to hit the patient in the face. This made you laugh. "(F/n), you're throwing all my hard work away! Well, actually that looks fun too," Mark grinned. He picked up a drill and began to drill into his face. "Hey there, Bob, how ya doing? 'But doctor are you sure you should be--' Shut up nurse!"

You both killed the patient together, "I'm sorry but we killed your husband several times during the surgery, ma'am. And he's still dead," Mark said.

"Mark, you're not supposed to tell them," you smiled, looking up at him.

Mark smiled down at you, looking into your eyes. In that moment it was like your heart was a bird. It just wouldn't stop fluttering. Mark stared at your lips for a second and then moved in. Your lips connected softly. You let your lips move together in rhythm. Mark moved his hand to your cheek, caressing it gently. You felt your hands move too. One went to the back of his head and the other laid against his chest. Mark slowly moved to where he was on top of you. He broke the kiss, putting his forehead to yours. "I love you, (F/n)," he said, "You are just so beautiful, and I don't want you to ever forget that. You make me feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world. Just, thank you," he rubbed your cheek with his thumb.

"Mark, I love you too. I always will," you responded, connecting your lips with his once again.

After several seconds, he pulled away again, as if asking for permission. You knew what he was talking about and you nodded to him. He began to undress you and himself. The rest was a blur.

(I'm sorry if you like descriptiveness of this type of stuff, and I could most likely describe it, but I don't feel comfortable doing so, I'm sorry. I'm sure you can let your imagination do the rest of the describing for you.)

Afterwards, you laid together, looking into each other's eyes. Mark played with your hair, "It's so soft." This made you giggle. He always smiled when you did that. You grabbed his glasses that were laying on the floor beside you from where you had taken them off of him. You then put them on yourself. He pushed them up for you, smiling and kissing your forehead.

"You are just so... indescribable," Mark said.

"Indescribable as in good or bad?"

"Well, let's just say that there is no word to describe my love for you, therefore, my love for you is indescribable. Unless indescribable is actually a description, then I guess there is one," he said, beaming.

"You think too much," you responded, kissing his cheek.

"Stop popping into my brain so much then," he pulled you close to him.