Chapter 27: Holly

You were now three months pregnant. Mark treated you kinder than he ever had before, and if you know Mark, he's kind on a normal basis. Just imagine even more kindness. He brought you your food even when you told him you'd get it. He would even stop recording for you. You told him he really didn't need to help you with everything, but he insisted. It was really sweet, actually.

You both had decided that you were going to face this parenting thing together. Yes, it was extremely unexpected, but you weren't going to give the baby up, much less abort it. This child was yours and Mark's. There was no way you were giving up your little creation.

One day you were in the kitchen, eating cheese and oreos. It may seem digusting, but you thought it was great. Darn cravings, you'd always think. Mark walked in and flashed a smile of clean pearly whites. "You seem exceptionally happy today," you looked at him, grinning.

"Betcha can't guess why," Mark said, laughing.

"Um, you hit 7 million?"

"Woah, are you telepathic?" Mark looked you, his eyes big.

"I keep up to date with this stuff Mark," you reminded him, kissing him on the cheek, "Congratulations."

Mark hugged you gently, smiling. He told you how thankful he was for his fans and how he loved them so much. It made you smile. That man really did care about his channel. "How was I lucky enough to meet you, Mark? You are the most caring person I've ever met."

"The real question is how do I have the honor of holding someone as beautiful as you in my arms?" Mark looked at you. You noticed his shortness. You were shorter by a couple of inches. It was really adorable actually. He kissed your forehead, caressing your face with his hand. You were beginning to say something, but the look Mark had in his eyes told you that there was no need. He knew what you were going to say, and he was saying it back without even really saying it.

I love you...

It was as if those words were written on the walls in ink. You never had to say it to each other, because once you looked into Mark's eyes, or he looked into yours, you just saw the words. They were just there. He wrapped his arms around you even more, but still gentle. When he pulled back he put his hand on your stomach and smiled. "It's saying it too," Mark whispered, leaning his head against yours. 

You put your hand on top of his. "I know it is. It will forever be ours," you smiled. "Oh, for if it's a boy, I was thinking something like Chandler, Ross, maybe even Joey?"

"Really? Friends?" Mark laughed.

"I like that show, I can't help it," you giggled.

"Well what about for a girl?"

"Rachel, Monica, Phoebe?"

Mark laughed, shaking his head, "What about Holly?"