Chapter 16: Stars

He pulled away from you, looking down at you with eyes like stars. He gave you a sweet smile, playing with your hair, "Y'know, (f/n), I think I might be able to take you to another one of our favorite places."

You nodded, "Where is that?"

"I can't tell you that yet," he explained. You pouted which made him laugh, "Let's just say it has something to do with the stars."

(Take a quick minute to think about the clue before going on, it may not mean what you think of.)

Mark let you pick out an outfit to wear. He said to make it casual but not too casual. So you decided to wear a grey sweater with jeans an some slip on black shoes. You did your make up like you did for your last date. He was getting dressed as well.

When he walked out of the bathroom he was wearing the same red plaid shirt that you loved. Still didn't know why you loved it. He smelled like freshly cut grass on a summer day.

He smiled at you, looking at your hair, which you had put up in a side ponytail. He seemed to like it. He held out his arm, "Shall we?" You nodded, looping your arm through his, "We shall."

He led you to the car, opening the door for you to get in. Once you both were buckled up he backed out of the driveway and began driving down the road.

"Will you tell me exactly where we're going? Please?" You begged.

"I gave you a clue, didn't I?" He responded.

"Yeah, but I can't figure it out."

"Well, it has to do with stars, and the stars will stay there for as long as I know of."

You were trying to figure it out. Why couldn't you? Ugh it was a hard riddle.

After about an hour or so of thinking, you finally reached the destination. Then you realized what the stars were. You stepped out of the car, looked at the ground and gasped.