Chapter 24: Valentine's Day

(I am terribly sorry for not posting an update. I just had a good idea and I wanted to wait for the actual Valentine's Day to do it. So happy Valentine's Day everybody)

You had gotten back home that night and went straight to sleep. When you woke up you had gotten a message from Mark asking you to meet him at the Walk Of Fame. You got up and got ready, walking out the door and getting in your car. You had your hair up in a bun because you were too lazy to do anything to it. It was nice to actually been in a relationship with a great guy on Valentine's Day.

Once you got there, you saw Mark standing over John Lennon's star. When you saw it you gasped. You loved The Beatles. I mean who couldn't love The Beatles. Mark smiled when you gasped, making you blush in embarrassment.

"So, what are we doing today? Oh, and Happy Valentine's by the way," you told him. He took your hand gently. You liked the feeling of holding his hand. "Well, I plan on taking you to this little Italian place. I just heard about it recently," he responded. "Happy Valentine's to you too. I'm glad you're mine."

You let Mark lead you, hand in hand, to the little restaurant. When you walked in a man with an accent and a mustache saw the both of you. He asked what you would like and Mark whispered in his ear. You weren't sure what he said and you wanted to know more than anything at that moment. You both sat down at a table.

"What did you tell him?" You questioned.

"You'll see, don't worry," Mark told you.

You pouted. Mark only laughed, "You're adorable. Even more adorable than Tiny Box Tim. Well, I don't know that's a hard comparison."

You giggled. After a couple of minutes the man brought out a giant cookie in the shape of a heart. You put your hands up to your face. It looked so good. "Mark, you didn't have to get me this," you smiled.

"Well, I did so eat it," he returned the smile. It isn't even funny how perfect his smile is. You loved the way his eyes kind of squinted. It was more like he was the adorable one. You grabbed the fork and took a bite. It tasted like heaven... if heaven was made of chocolate.

You ate maybe a quarter of it. It was huge. You'd eat it all sometime but not now.

You got it into a to go box and walked out with Mark right behind you. You walked hand in hand down the Hollywood Walk Of Fame for at least an hour just talking. It was amazing. You felt your feelings growing for Mark more and more each minute.