♡Chapter 2♡

They both arrived at Hope's Cafe Jeongguk got out of the expensive car and open the car door for Taehyung and again he intertwined their hands together.

As they entered the cafeteria their nostrils where hit with the smell of sweats and coffee. Both boys went to sit at the furthest right of the cafe.

"Hello welcome to Hope cafe!" Chirped a very cheerful boy who was wearing a bright pastel yellow skirt with a white long sleeve and a black bomber jacket must be Yoongi's

The sliver haired male gasped at the cheerful boy "Hoseok!" He yelled which earned a few stares from people which he didn't care.
"Taehyungie it's been a while I missed you so much!" Hoseok said while hugging Taehyung very tightly. "Missed you too Hobi!"

"Um...Hi nice to meet you Hoseok?"
Said an awkward Jeongguk who was just sititng their watching the too best friends.

"Oh hello you must be Taehyungie's soon to be husband!"

Yes you called it Taehyung already told Hoseok,Jimin, and Seokjin about the forced marriage.

Jeongguk just nodded in return.

"What would you two like to order?"

"I'll like a strawberry cake with some hot chocolate, what about you Ggukie?

Now that Nickname caught Jeongguk off guard.'cute' he thought

"I-I mean Jung-
"Its ok baby boy, I'll like chocolate cake with banana milk."

"Coming right up"

"So Ggukie mmm" he teased the embarrased boy right in front of him.

"I swear I didn't mean too call you that" Taehyung stated embarrassly

"I like it" Jungkook commented while chuckling at the boys shocked face.
"R-really!" Jeongguk just nodded in return.

Some few minutes their orders came and both the males devour their meals happily. While they teased eachother will mostly

'Maybe this won't be that bad' Taehyung thought too himself.