♡Chapter 33♡

It was already morning as the still tired male barely woke up from his sleep, he yawned as he rubbed his tired-sleepy eyes. He then started to slightly panic, but then calmed down as he saw Seokjin-Hyung holding his baby as the baby was asleep.

Seokjin noticed that he was awake so he spoke up, "Morning Taebear. How did you sleep?"

"Morning Hyung," He said giving a smile to his Hyung, "I slept wonderfully but I'm still super sore and tired" Tae pouted making his Hyung chuckle at him.

"Get some more rest ill take care of Ki-woo,"

"Thanks, Hyungie but it's- whos that from?" Taehyung asked, but before Seokjin said anything Taehyung grabbed the bouquet and the tiger plushie. He picked up the flower bouquet smelling his favorite flowers, then a small card fell from it. He opened it,

Dear, Taehyung

Ever since we separated from each other and moved apart from one another my heart is filled with grief, it's been hard in these past days. I miss you so much baby, please forgive me for leaving you and our son. I love you so much take care baby.

P.s, Let's meet one of these days to talk about our son.

After reading that letter Taehyung wanted to cry but held in his tears, he crumpled up the paper and placed it on the table beside him. "What did it say Tae?" Jin asked getting up from the couch as he gave ki-woo back to him.

"It just said 'take care' from Jeongguk. That's all,"

Seokjin just hummed but he knew he was lying to him. "I'm going to get food do you want anything?"

"Sure Hyung just gets me anything," Taehyung said, making Jin just nod his head and leave the room.

A/N: A few more chapters and then this book will be finished and also sorry for the short chapters. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, take care loves bye!