♡Chapter 21♡

After a very long car ride, Taehyung and Jungkook finally made it to Jungkook's parents house.

Taehyung was nervous yet again, he looked at Jungkook whom was looking at his parents house.

"Kookie" Taehyung said as Jungkook came to reality as he was spacing out.

"Sorry baby" he said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head with his hand.

"Let's go, everything is going to be alright my baby" Jungkook said as he got out of the car and opened the door for Taehyung and hold out his hand which Taehyung gladly took it.

Jungkook knocked on the front door, his parents didn't know he was coming nor Taehyung.

The door opened, showing a women in her late 50's she gasped as she saw her son.

"Ah my dear, its been so long since I seen you my darling!" Jungkook's mom said hugging him, she didn't notice Taehyung until he yanked his hand from Jungkook and covered his mouth with it.

"Excuse me, mom" Jungkook said as he quickly grabbed Taehyung's other hand and dragged him quickly to the nearest bathroom.

Taehyung kneeled down and threw up all the food he had early.

Jungkook kneeled beside hime rubbing his back gently and after Taehyung was done throwing up, Jungkook pulled him to a tight hug making Taehyung rest his head on his chest.

"I'm tired Kookie" Taehyung murmur as he  yawned tired from the long car ride.

"Were just going to talk to my parents and then we head to a hotel to gee se rest, my baby" Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung on the lips

"M'kay" Taehyung said tiredly as he turned to kiss Jungkook but got blocked by his hand.

"Wash your mouth first and I'll give you get lots of kisses."

"Mhhh fine" Taehyung said in pouted lips and got up to rinse his mouth.

He placed his hands under the running water and started gurgling the water and spit the water out.

"Their now can I get a kiss?"

"Yes, baby" Jungkook said chuckling and wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him for a sweet yet passionate kiss.

Taehyung kissed back, kissing him with so much love, and tilting his head to the side making the kiss deeper.

The clearing of the throat was heard as Jungkook's mom was standing in front of the door with a smile small plastered on her face.

"Hello, Taehyung" she said as she stood straight and tall.

"H-hello M-Mrs. Jeon" Taehyung stuttered embarrassly his face turned a deep shade of red, he tried covering his face by hiding his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Sorry, mom" Jungkook apologized as he cleared his throat and Taehyung just stared at him with so much love.

"Mom, Taehyung and I have to tell you and dad something important"

"Are you going to move to Daegu with your whore?" She said looking at Taehyung with hater and disgust.

"What no, and he's not a fucking whore." Jungkook said trying his best not to yell at his mom.

Taehyung was just standing their looking down at his feet trying his best not to cry in front of Jungkook's mom, and him.

Mrs. Jeon just scoffed and rolled her eyes at her son "You don't even know he could be a fucking whore, how long have you meet him? Oh like about, what 1 month."

"Mom stop" Jungkook said making her glare at him.

"Where's dad? We need to tell you why where here." Jungkook said.

"He's in his office I'll call him down" Mrs. Jeon said as she left the two boys alone.

"I'm sorry baby" Jungkook said as he looked down.

"Kookie don't be" Taehyung said. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, making Jungkook carry him to the livingroom.

Jungkook sat down as Taehyung sat on his lap.  They waited patiently as they heard foot steps coming near them Taehyung got off Jungkook's lap.

"Jungkook, Taehyung what brings you here?"

"Hello Dad"

"Hello Mr. Jeon" 

"Mrs. and Mr. Jeon, me and Jungkook are having a baby"  Taehyung said In a small voice.

"What" Mrs. Jeon said her eyes wide she couldn't believe it she hated Taehyung ever since him and Jungkook signed the contact and their wedding was getting closer each time.

"That's ridiculous" Mr. Jeon said as he chuckled.

"Dad, he's pregnant"