♡Chapter 10♡ (m)

Taehyung moaned out " Fuck me daddy" Jeongguk heard his sweet little baby say breathlessly between moans as Jeongguk thrusted harder into him he let's out a pornographic moan, moaning out Jeongguks name.

Jeongguk responded with" Yes my prince?"

Jeongguk felt him self get harder inside him as he continued to moan and whine from the pleasure.

Jeongguk satisfied himself even more, by taking one of his hands off of his babys perfectly sculpted body and grab a fistful of his medium length black hair.

Jeongguk grabbed and pulled Taehyung's head back making his neck exposed even more, as soon as he got Taehyung's perfectly tanned skin close to his mouth he started sucking hard, giving him sweet little hickeys and bruises every where while slamming his whole 8 inch cock right on his baby's perfectly tight hole.

As Jeongguk felt himself self getting closer to cumming he pull out of Taehyung and stood up from the comfortable bed bringing Taehyung closer.

"Kneel" Jeongguk demanded without any further explanation as soon as Taehyung kneeled down Jeongguk grabbed yet again another handful of his beautiful black shiny hair.

Jeongguk guided Taehyung's head to his member at first he started sucking him off and hums pleasuring him.

He feels himself getting closer then before, Taehyung starts giving kitten licks right on Jeongguk's slit which almost sent Jeongguk over the edge, as he swirled his sweet tongue around Jeongguk's tip

Jeongguk couldn't hold it anymore right as he moaned loudly and came.

He looked down right at his baby boy swallowing all Jeongguk's cum, and both of the males crawled right back in bed.

Jeongguk jerked him off till he came all over his own hand then Jeongguk licked off the cum off his hand.

Both of the males ended up cuddling together falling in deep sleep.

A/N thank you @KaylynnJustesen so much you are amazing, go check her out she the best person ever 💜💜💜💜