♡Chapter 28♡

Gasps filled the whole room, Taehyung slowly raised his hand up touching his stinking cheek. Taehyung looked at Jeongguk who was standing there in shock. 

"G-guk…" Taehyung whispered, holding his tears in. 

Jeongguk went to hug Taehyung only to be pushed by his one and only mother. Ms. Jeon. 

Taehyung let his tears roll down his cheeks. 

"Why are you marrying this bastard!" His mom spoke up yelling at his as she shoved him making him almost lose his balance. 

"I-"

Ms. Jeon grabbed the bouquet of flowers out of Taehyung's hand, she threw it at the ground as she stomped on them destroying them. 

She ripped off his veil, "Let go please!" He pleaded, trying his best not to get hurt. Jeongguk grabbed his mom's arms pushing her away but she only slapped him as well making him angrier than he already was. 

His mom grabbed the veil off his head pulling his hair as well. He hissed in pain, catching himself from falling. 

"Get out!" Jeongguk shouted at his mom, making his mom look at him with disgust. 

She left storming out of the venue with her husband who was just watching the whole entire time. 

"Baby-" 

"I wanna leave" Taehyung's voiced cracked as he started to walk he walked past his parents who were worried. 

Jeongguk sighed to himself as he followed behind him. Both got in the car leaving the venue and guest, it was a mess, Taehyung didn't thing this would've happened, but yet he had a feeling telling him something was going to happen but he chose to ignore it. 

The whole car ride was silent. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and went to hold his hand but Taehyung pulled his hands close to himself. 

_____

They finally made it home. Taehyung got out of the car as quickly as possible, and headed inside of the house. "I thought you weren't going to invite your parents Jeongguk…" 

 "What are you talking about? I didn't Ba-" he desperately says. 

"Jeongguk stop, why did you invite them? This day was going to be special for us…"

 "I didn't inv-"

"Jeongguk, can you stop lying to me please?!" 

"For fuck sakes Taehyung I'm not fucking lying to you I didn't even inform them about the damn wedding,"

"Jeongguk-" 

"You know what Taehyung," he says, getting closer to Taehyung and grabbing his wrist tightly, making him squirm, as he hits the back of the wall.  

"Let go," Taehyung gritted his teeth, tears still slipping from his sad, hurt -filled eyes. 

"I am tired of your stupid little selfish acts, blaming me for this disaster, when I didn't even tell them."  He said, tightening his hold. Making the crying male whimper in pain. Jeongguk let go as he left, the house slamming the door shut. 

"I hate you!" 

_____

A/n: Enjoy I will update soon again! c: