♡Chapter 12♡

Both of them walking hand in hand locking the door beforehand, they were excited, (will mostly Taehyung even though Jeongguk was glad to see Taehyung this happy.) to go to the movies for their little date night.

Taehyung and Jeongguk walking to Jeongguk's car hand and hand.

Taehyung's outfit ^

Taehyung's outfit ^

Jeongguk's outfit ^

Jeongguk's outfit ^

~Time skips to the cinema~

Both of the males got out of the car heading to the main entrance.

"I'll get the snacks Ggukie!" He said happily while letting go of their intertwined figures.

"Ok, babe" Jeongguk said while chuckling a bit from how cute his baby was acting, and pecking the others forehead, making Taehyung slightly blush from the skin contact.

Jeongguk got in line and choose the movie

"Hello what movie would you see today and how many tickets would you like?" Said the lady in front of the counter taking Jeongguk's order while Taehyung got the snacks

"Call me by your name and I'll like two tickets."

"Ok, and what row would you like to sit in?" She questioned again

"Second to last row" he said again

"Alright, that will be ₩22,085.20 ($20), enjoy the film!" She then said cheerfully, while Jeongguk handed her the money.

"Thank you" Jeongguk said whispering slightly, heading to were Taehyung was waiting patiently with the snacks in his hands.

"Come on Ggukie!" Taehyung exclaimed cheerfully, grabbing on to Jeongguks hand while dragging him fast to the movie room.

They headed to their destined seats.

Taehyung was trying his best to get comfortable in the chair, while putting his head right in Jeongguk's shoulder.

Jeongguk snaked his arm around Taehyung's curve waist, stroking his waist gently.

Taehyung cuddled into Jeongguk more, both of them enjoying the movie together.