♡Chapter 25♡

After talking for a good while, Jeongguk and Taehyung stayed for dinner, well mostly Taehyung convincing Jeongguk to stay a while more.

"Ggukie! My eomma is a great cook!" Taehyung exclaim cuddling closer to Jeongguk's side.

Jeongguk wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist making him sit on his lap.

Jeongguk leaned in capturing Taehyung's lips in his, as they kissed passionately, they heard a clearing of a throat making them pull away.

"O-oh eomma" Taehyung stuttered embarrassed from getting caught once again.

"My, Taehyung you and your fiance should really get a room" his mom said teasingly.

"Eomma!" Taehyung whined, his face turning red as a red rose.

"I'm kidding" she said chuckling.

"Well dinners ready, you should hurry  before it gets cold" she said walking out of the room towards the dinning room.

"I'm starving" Taehyung groan getting off of Jeongguk's lap and following his mom, Jeongguk just shook his head while smiling at the pregnant man.

Jeongguk got up from the couch and head to the kitchen to help out.

After a few minutes of eating and talking, mainly Taehyung teasing Jeongguk for his muscles.

"Your to muscular for my liking." Taehyung crossed his arms while pouting cutely, making Jeongguk trying his best to controll the urge of kissing Taehyung's cute pout.

Jeongguk got close to Taehyung's ear whispering in his husky voice.

"Atleast I'm going to make you scream tonight Baby boy," Jeongguk whispered while smirking, making Taehyung blush wildly.

Jeongguk placed his hand on Taehyung's tighs moving it up and down making Taehyung hold his moan in.

"G-Gguk stop" Taehyung pleaded as he was blushing.

"Then be a good boy for daddy" Jeongguk whisper smirking evilly.

"O-Okay" Taehyung stuttered trying to hid his blushing face with his over sized sweatshirt.