♡Chapter 14♡

"I'm pregnant!"

Jeongguk is trying his best to process what Taehyung said.

"Your pregnant?" Jeongguk questioned confusingly, his head tilting alittle to the side.

"Yes..."  Taehyung said below a whisper that he could barely hear himself.

"So your caring our baby?" Jeongguk question once again.

"Yes, Ggukie our child" Taehyung said giggling at the elders silliness.

"We're going to have a baby!" Jeongguk shouted, picking Taehyung up and twirling him around in circles.

Jeongguk was beyond happy he put Taehyung down and hugged him really tight.

He peppered kisses all overs Taehyung's face, Taehyung started giggling from how Jeongguk was acting he was glad that Jeongguk was happy.

Jeongguk gently grabbed Taehyung and pulled Taehyung closer in a sweet yet caring kiss, Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's soft luscious lips softly and slowly. This kiss meant everything to them both.

"I love you baby" Jeongguk whispered to Taehyung's ear after pulling for air.

"I love you too, Ggukie"

"Let's go home, baby" Jeongguk said intertwining his hand and Taehyung's hand.

They went to Jeongguk's fancy car, and a few hours later they arrived to their shared apartment.

Jeongguk opened the car door for Taehyung and picked him up bridal style locking the car and headed straight to their apartment.

Jeongguk opened the front door carrying Taehyung and closing the door behind them.

Jeongguk headed to their shared room placing Taehyung gently on the bed and passing him an over sized hoodie of his own so Taehyung can change into it.

Jeongguk got dressed in his sweatpants, wearing no top.

They got under the sheets, Jeongguk hugging Taehyung closely and placing his hand on top of Taehyung's flat tummy.

"Goodnight baby, I love you" Jeongguk   said kissing the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Goodnight Ggukie, I love you too" Taehyung said placing his hand on top of Jeongguk's hand.

Both of the sleepy males fell asleep with smiles on their faces they were beyond happy.

A/N OwO