♡Chapter 27♡

(Jk's suit and Tae's dress!^)

5 months later 

It was the day of the wedding. Everyone was getting ready for the big ceremony. Taehyung wore his white beautiful long lace dress, making the dress show his 22 week tummy.

"You look amazing dear!" His mom exclaimed with a big smile on her face. 

"Thank you, eomma," he chuckled softly as he put in his diamond earrings. 

Taehyung turned around as he heard a knock on the door, "Come in!" He yelled. The door opened revealing Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin walking in with big smiles. 

Jimin ran up to Taehyung hugging him as Tae hugged him back. "I'm so glad you could make it!" 

"Of course, why would we miss it if it's our best friend's wedding," Seokjin said as he looked Taehyung up and down adoring how cute he looked. 

"You look so beautiful! My little bear!" Jim exclaimed, "Thank you Jin-hyung you guys also look so amazing." 

"Tae honey, I'm going to check on Jeongguk," 

"Eomma tell him I love him for me please," 

"Of course I will baby bear" she said before she left to go check on how things were going. 

Taehyung sat back down on his chair as he sat there rubbing his big belly in soothing circles, as he heaved a tired sigh. 

"Tired?" Hoseok asked, giving him a comfortable smile. 

"Yeah…" he replied as he chugged his water down. 

Jimin noticed him staring at the blank wall ahead of him, "Tae? Are you alright?" He asked him as he shook his shoulder lightly, grabbing his attention. 

"Oh yeah I'm fine" Taehyung forced a smile. 

"You know that you can't fool us, you're nervous about something," Jin said in a serious voice. 

"I'm just nervous about messing up my vows, that's all" he chuckled softly. 

"Tae..." Hoseok gave him a serious look. 

"Fine, I'm nervous that Jeong-" 

He was cut off by his dad coming into the room. He smiled at his son Taehyung, got up from his chair and hugged his dad quickly. 

"Are you ready Tae Bear?"

-

Never In a million years did he think he was gonna get married before his hyungs.  walked down the aisle, his white lace dress showing his round belly, everyone standing up, staring in awe looking at the beautiful bride.

He walked down with his father beside him linking their arms together.

Jeongguk looked up right away as his one and only love walked down the aisle holding the white roses in his hands. 

Looking at Taehyung's angelic face, they locked their gazes staring at each other lovestrucked, Jeongguk smiled at him making Taehyung shy, making him look else were. 

Facing each other Jeongguk kept on staring at his beautiful bride, Taehyung grew shy as he was nervous to say mess up his vows. 

His father went to sit next to his wife as she hugged him as she cried silently. She was happy that her son was in love with the man standing in front of him. 

The priest began saying "Dear friends and family, we welcome you and thank you for being part of this important ceremony. We gather together on this day to celebrate the marriage of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk."

Jeongguk reached out to grab Taehyung's hand comforting him as he sense the nervousness in him. 

"The groom and bride have each both prepared vows," 

Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding for a while. 

"Jeongguk, I never knew I would be marrying this loyal, hardworking, pure man, I will always be there for you in the good and bad times. Day by day I will love you more and never less, I never felt more safe in your arms. I promise to never judge you. I promise to protect and stand by you till the end. I love you," Tears welled up from his eyes slowly making its way down his cheeks. Jeongguk wiped the tears from his eyes as he wanted to kiss him right there. 

"I love you Baby. You are the love of my life, you are the missing half that made me whole, for the rest of my life, I promise our life will be filled with our baby's laughter, happiness and love. I will do anything to keep you and our baby happy, you guys are my everything," Jeongguk exclaimed, rubbing his hand in soothing circles, Taehyung started crying even more, making Jeongguk wipe his tears. 

"Now Jeongguk, do you want Taehyung to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, in sickness and health, to richness to poorer, and holding on to him until you shall live?" 

"I do" 

"Now Taehyung, do you want Jeongguk to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, in sickness and health, to richness to poorer, and holding on to him until you shall live?"

"I-" 

He stopped right as he felt a stink in his cheek. 

A/n: It's 3 in the morning and I'm updating this book cause I have nothing else to do c: