♡Chapter 18♡

The next morning Jeongguk woke up feeling better, even though he had a headache, he still felt better than before.

"Ggukie, are you feeling better?" Taehyung asked as Jeongguk was still hugging him.

"Yeah, much better since you took care of me"  Jeongguk said softly as he caressed Taehyung's tummy with his right hand.

Taehyung just giggled at him.

"Ggukie, are we going to tell our parents about me being pregnant?"

"Yeah we are baby"  Jeongguk said

"Should we tell them tomorrow and show them the ultrasound pictures?" Taehyung said nervously he was scared to meet Jeongguk's parents.

"Yeah that's a perfect idea, my prince" Jeongguk said leaning in and stealing a kiss from his prince, as Taehyung sat on Jungkook's lap.

Jeongguk loves the sound of Taehyung's laugh and how his smile was like a box shaped smile, he loved everything about Taehyung.

"Let's go eat I'm soooooooo hungry"
Taehyung said as he got off Jeongguk's lap and dragged Jeongguk with him to the kitchen.

"I'll cook, what do you want to eat?" Jeongguk chuckled at how Taehyung was thinking and gasped when he knew what he wanted to eat.

"Pickles dipped in chocolate!" Taehyung exclaimed as he dance around Jeongguk he wanted to eat that so bad.

"Uh...yeah I'll make that for you" Jeongguk said as he wonder why Taehyung wanted to eat that weird combo of food.

"Here you go, baby" Jeongguk handed the plate of pickles and melted chocolate towards Taehyung as he ate the food happily.

"Here Ggukie try some its soo good!" Taehyung said as he held the pickle dipped in chocolate in front of Jeongguk's face.

"I'm good" Jeongguk said as he pushed Taehyung's hand away from him.

"Meh, more for me then" he shrugged as he finished the whole plate of Pickles and melted chocolate.

-           
                              (M)

After finishing their food Taehyung was their starting at Jeongguk and blurted out...

"I'm horny"

Jeongguk stopped what he was doing and choked on his saliva, and started to cough.

"W-what?" Jeongguk said trying his best to not cough again.

"You heard me, I'm horny"

"I-I...um ok, and?"

"I wanna suck you off and I want your big cock in me daddy" Taehyung said as he moaned out, teasing Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was just standing there starting at Taehyung with wide eyes and a painful boner.

That's when Jeongguk smirked and started walking towards Taehyung, and said,

"Then suck me off right now baby boy" he said as he carried Taehyung to the couch and set him between his legs.

Taehyung got on his knees and started to unzip Jeongguk's zipper, and pulled out the males big cock.

He placed his plum lips on the tip of Jeongguk's cock and started sucking hard right on the tip, which made Jeongguk groan out in pleasure.

"Fuck, baby boy" Jeongguk said as he grabbed strands of Taehyung's hair and made Taehyung deep throat his cock, which made the male gag a bit from the impact.

Taehyung pulled out, which made Jeongguk attach his lips with Taehyung's and Jeongguk roamed his hands around Taehyung's curvey waist and started sucking near his neck, making Taehyung moan loud and making him even more impatient.

"D-daddy" Taehyung moaned out as he wanted Jeongguk inside of him.

Jeongguk removed Taehyung's black T-shirt and shorts we was wearing under.

"Such, a pretty boy" Jeongguk whispered in Taehyung's ear making him blush and moan.

Jeongguk layed Taehyung on the cough as he moved down towards Taehyung pink hole and teasingly pressed his tongue against it.

Taehyung threw his head back moaning aloud, as Jeongguk inserted a finger in him along with his tongue as he trusted slowly, not wanting to hurt his baby.

Taehyung gripped the back of Jeongguk's head, as Taehyung lips formed an 'o' shape as he moan.

Jeongguk found Taehyung's prostate making him moan even more louder, he curled and uncurled his finger in Taehyung.

Jeongguk instered a second finger making Taehyung grunt from the slight pain he was getting.

Jeongguk slowly pulled his tongue out, and slowly thrusting inside of Taehyung.

"Mhm d-daddy" Taehyung said as tears formed at the edge of his eyes, Jeongguk wanted to kiss him but his mouth was somewhere else.

"This is gonna hurt baby boy, tell me if this is to much"  Jeongguk gently spoke as he pulled Taehyung by the waist making him sit on his lap, and placing him on his cock.

"A-ah" Taehyung yelled digging his nails on to Jeongguks shoulders and burying his head on the crook of Jeongguks neck.

Jeongguk waited a few for Taehyung to adjust.

"You're doing good baby boy" Jeongguk felt bad that Taehyung was in pain.

Taehyung moaned out getting use to the feeling of being full, he jerked up, making Jeongguk thrust in him in a slow yet steady paste.

"Mmm" Taehyung moaned out arching his back and pushing himself back down.

Jeongguk let out a few groans and rolled his hips, finding Taehyung's prostate immediately.  "A-ah f-fuck d-daddy!"

"Found it baby" Jeongguk chuckled as he thrusted in him a bit more faster than before.

"Fuck, your so tight baby" Jeongguk said as he hissed as he felt Taehyung dig his nails deeper in his skin.

"D-daddy I'm c-close" Taehyung said as he started to bounce up and down on Jeongguk's cock faster.

"F-fuck you feel so good, baby" Jeongguk said as he switched position  making Taehyung lay on the sofa.

He pinned Taehyung's arms above him and sped up the sound of skin slapping in the room.

"C-close" Taehyung whimpered letting out whines and wrapping his legs around Jeongguk's waist.

"H-hurry" Taehyung said as he wanted to come already he felt tired already.

"Its okay baby" Jeongguk said as he gripped tightly on Taehyung's waist making a few bruises to form.

Jeongguk grunted as he came in side of Taehyung and who soon came all over both of them with a loud and long moan.

"Fuck baby that was amazing" Jeongguk said as he pulled Taehyung close and grabbing a blanket that was near the edge of the sofa, to cover their naked bodies.

"Ggukiw, be quite I'm tired" Taehyung said as he was already falling asleep and hugging Jeongguk close to him.

"Alright baby love you too" Jeongguk chuckled as he kissed his forehead, and falling asleep on the couch.

A/n- Happy valentine's day my darlings!!! 😊