♡Chapter 26♡

After eating dinner Jeongguk and Taehyung helped clean up. Jeongguk told Taehyung to go sit down and relax, but of course he was to stubborn to listen.

"Are you boys going to stay the night?" Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

"Sorry, Mrs. Kim I gotta go to work tomorrow," Jeongguk said while scratching the back of his hair as he felt bad.

"Please Jeongguk call me mom and just a reminder come back when ever you like" she chuckled at the boy standing next to her son awkwardly.

"R-right...m-mom..." Jeongguk said in a quite voice as he looked at his shoes, standing there awkwardly by Taehyungs side.

"Well come by sooner or later eomma, I promise," Taehyung said while rubbing his eyes gently has he already felt tired.

"Bye eomma bye appa I love you guys"

"Bye dear have a safe trip back" his mom said one last time before they left.

-   

"I'm so exhausted!" Taehyung yawned  tiredly falling into Jeongguk’s arms.
He wrapped his arms around his tired baby's waist pulling him closer. 

Jeongguk started kissing Taehyung's neck leaving wet kisses on his neck. 

"Gguk stop I'm tired not right now please," Taehyung whined trying to get out of his hold.

"Nghh" Taehyung moaned out from Jeongguk nibbling on his neck.

"F-fuck... ngh" moan out the now impatient boy. 

"You like that don't you baby," Jeongguk said, mumbling on his neck. 

"Mhm…" he said slowly as he tried holding in his moans. Jeongguk lifted Taehyung's pastel pink sweatshirt as he threw it aside. 

Taehyung covered his chest with his arms, hiding his face on Jeongguk's neck. Taehyung felt a wave of embarrassment. Jeongguk chuckled at him and removed his arms covering his chest. 

"Get on your knees baby" he demanded and Taehyung gladly got on his knees. Taehyung unzipped Jeongguk's pants, and pulled out his cock. He smirked looking at Jeongguk's big cock. 

Taehyung started licking the tip of it, giving kitten licks and making Jeongguk groan from all the teasing. He started Jerking his head up and down slowly making eye contact with Jeongguk. 

  "Fuck keep going!" Jeongguk groaned, he grabbed a hair full of Taehyung's black locks. He slightly gagged but then continued licking and sucking Jeongguk’s cock. 

The blacked haired boy looked at Jeongguk making eye contact then moaned, making Jeongguk groan at him. 

Taehyung kissed the very tip of his cock making Jeongguk lose it. 
"Stop" he demanded as Taehyung was about to suck him off. 

 "C'mere," Jeongguk murmured, pulling Taehyung to his lap. He started leaving hickeys on his soft beautiful tan skin, making Tae moan out in pleasure. Jeongguk started groping his ass making Taehyung grind on Jeongguk's cock.

 "I want you in me" he whispered seductively. 

 "Say no more baby" 

Jeongguk ripped Taehyung's baby blue lace panties off, and left him completely naked leaving him with only a black choker that had a small bell attached to it. 

Jeongguk entered him without any warning, making the boy whimper. Taehyung slapped him on the shoulder many times, causing Jeongguk to slow down as he thrusted in and out. 

"Look how good you take it" he complimented thrusting up, making Taehyung moan out a "Only for you" 

Jeongguk smirked as he thrusted non-stop. "I'm c-close" Taehyung choked out. "Come for me Baby" Jeongguk ordered Taehyung to moan loudly as he came. He rested his head on Jeongguk's shoulder as he was still fucking him until he came. 

A few minutes later Jeongguk came as he groaned and pulled out of Taehyung making the boy whimper. 

He pulled Taehyung kissing him lazily as their body's still pressed together, both their chests heaving. A soft murmurs was heard as Taehyung told Jeongguk he was hungry. 

"What are u craving baby?" Jungkook asked him as Taehyung was tracing lazy patterns on his body. "Potato chips" 

Jeongguk smiled at him, he kissed his forehead making Taehyung giggle softly. He got up from the bed and headed towards the kitchen to get a bag of chips. 

Jeongguk came back with the bag of chips and got back to bed cuddling closer to Taehyung. "Thank you!" He chirped excitedly as he quickly opened the bag, stuffing his face with the chips. 

Jeongguk hummed in response as he wrapped his arm around his lovers waist, he slowly rubbed Taehyung's belly making, causing the black haired male to break out in a smile. 

"I love you Taehyung" Jeongguk whispered in his ear, Taehyung whispered 'I love you back' making Jeongguk smile lovingly. 

A/n:I'm so sorry for not updating I been so busy lately but I'll promise to update sooner again  I hope you enjoyed this chapter! C: