♡Chapter 23♡

"Morning baby" Jeongguk whispered in his ear, he saw Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, making Taehyung rub his eyes softly.

"Baby?" Jeongguk said again as he saw Taehyung drifting back to sleep.

And that's when Jeongguk thought of something mischievous, he placed his hand on Taehyung's thigh and he slowly made his way to Taehyung's bare ass giving it a firm squeeze, making Taehyung moan.

Jeongguk instered two of his fingers inside Taehyung.

"Mmhm fuck" Taehyung panted heavily.

"You like that huh? Baby boy" Jeongguk whispered to Taehyung.

"Da- Gguk?!" Taehyung yelled as he opened his eyes, (it felt to real to be a dream) as he finally realized that it wasn't a dream, but it was Jungkook touching him.

"Gguk, you bitch" Taehyung whispered as he sat up uncomfortably.

Jeongguk got his fingers out of Taehyung and started laughing at Taehyung.

"Your mean" Taehyung pouted hitting Jeongguk softly on his chest.

"Aww love you too babe" Jeongguk said in a childish voice as Taehyung's face turned red.

"Stop" Taehyung whispered as he covered his face with his hands.

Jeongguk chuckled, while moving Taehyung's hand out of the way "Is my Baby shy"

"No"

"Sure~" he sanged at Taehyung.

"Ggukie, stop" Taehyung whined.

"Okay, okay I'll stop" Jeongguk chuckled and kissed Taehyung's forehead lovingly.

"Here, hold your hands out" Jeongguk instructed "Okay" Taehyung said doing as said.

Jeongguk got out of bed and brought the box of band-aids. He opened the box and grabbed a couple of band-aids.

He peeled the bandages opened and placed it were Taehyung's fresh wounds were at.

"Kookie, you know I can do it by myself right?"

"Yes, Baby but it's my fault that you got hurt."  Jeongguk said and picked Taehyung's hand up and kissed it softly.

"Ggukie, like I said, it's not your fault" Taehyung stated trying to convince Jeongguk that it not his fault.

"Ba-" Taehyung cut his sentence off by saying,"But why did your parents act like that? Didn't they want you to be forced to marry me?"

"My parents are homophobic, but your appa convinced them, so they agreed to the marriage." Jeongguk said looking down sadly of how his parents are homophobic.

"Oh, I'm sorry to heard that Ggukie" Taehyung said hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek.

"All that matters is that I met you, and I'm happy" Jeongguk chuckled softly making Taehyung kiss the tip of his nose.

"I'm also glad I met you Kookie!" Taehyung exclaim blushing.

Jeongguk smiled at him with admiration and wanted to kiss him everywhere.

"Ggukie I'm hungry" he whined all ready getting hungry, and he got up from the warm bed.

"Here Baby I brought you food last night but you feel asleep, and I warmed it up for you." Jeongguk said bringing the food to Taehyung.

"You should of woken me up" Taehyung said in a cute pout.

"You were sleeping like an angel" Jeongguk said kissing the pout away.