♡Chapter 15♡

Jeongguk woke up extra early, he got out of bed trying his best not to wake his sleeping prince.

Jeongguk went to the kitchen and got out all the ingredients to make Taehyung's favorite dish Japchae.

After a while Jeongguk hear foot steps coming close to were he was standing he turned around and saw Taehyung standing in the door way, wearing Jeongguk's white t-shirt that reached to his mid thighs.

"Gggukie" Taehyung whispered in a raspy voice, while rudding his eyes with the palm of his hand.

"God, why are you so cute and sexy at the same time" Jeongguk exclaim, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist. 

Taehyung just giggled at his lovers silliness, and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck, and placing his head in the crook of his neck.

Jeongguk placed a kiss on top of Taehyungs head.

Taehyung looked up and quickly pecked Jeongguk's lips softly and placing his head on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"I made your favorite-"

Taehyung quickly lifted his head and with excitement he yelled "Japchae!"

The older male just chuckled at the pregnant male while nodding his head as a yes.

"Let's eat quickly!" Taehyung said with excitement once again, and dragging Jeongguk where the food was set at the table.

"Ok, my prince" Jeongguk said, serving a plate full of Japchae to Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly grabbed a spoonful of japchae and dance in his seat from his good it tasted. "Its soooo good Ggukie!" Taehyung said happily.

"Thank you baby" Jeongguk said, wipping the sauce off Taehyung's lips with his thumb and licking the sauce off his finger, and kissed Taehyung softly afterward.