♡Chapter 13♡

After the movie Taehyung and Jeongguk walked out of the cinema in hand in hand.

Both of the males enjoyed the film even tho they were technically making out in back row were no one could see them. Taehyung was happy being with Jeongguk.

Jeongguk and Taehyung head straight to Jeongguk's car.

They went to the park to have some fun and walk around for awhile in the cold fresh air.

Jeongguk parked the car in the parking lot and opened the car door for Taehyung and Jeongguk held out his hand, which Taehyung gladly took.

Their hands intertwined together.

Both of them walking in silence, having some small talk.

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, and pulling him for a passionate kiss both their lips moving in sync, while Jeongguk's hands roaming Taehyungs body, squeezing his hips slightly.

Taehyung broke the kiss, panting slightly from the kiss, Taehyung had news for Jeongguk but he was nervous how Jeongguk would react to what he was going to say next.

"G-Ggukie I um...." Taehyung started tearing up and cursed himself for stuttering, he was scared shitless.

"What is it baby?" Jeongguk said softly and chuckled at why Taehyung was tearing up all of a sudden.

Jeongguk wiped off the tears that were falling none stop off of Taehyung's face.

"Ggukie p-promise to n-never l-leave m-me" Taehyung said clutching Jeongguks shirt tighter.

"I'll never leave you, baby I love you" Jeongguk stated he was confused on why Taehyung was acting like this all of a sudden.

"I'm pregnant!"