♡Chapter 44♡

When they arrived at his place their baby was sleeping in Taehyung's arms, he was snoring soundly but he was still burning up. 

"Ah thank you Gguk," Taehyung said getting out of that car. They entered his house. It was still raining quite a bit but the weather was getting better.

"Do you wanna stay here again?" Taehyung asked, giving him a small hopeful smile. 

"I'll love you, baby," Jeongguk said while taking Taehyung's hand and interwinding it with his. 

"Gguk, would you like to live with me and Ki-woo after you and Jennie fully get divorced?" 

"I would love to see Ki-woo grow up with his two parents next to him"  Jeongguk said smiling at him, Taehyung leaned in closing the gap between them and kissing Jeongguk with so much passion. Ki-woo started fussing which made them stop. 

_______

5 years passed, Taehyung, Jeongguk and their little angel, who was already 5 years old, started playing with his toy cars. As for Taehyung, he was getting ready to go to his doctor's appointment. Indeed Taehyung was once again carrying another child of his and Jeongguk. 

He was currently 4 months along and today they were gonna find out the gender of their baby. 

The door opened revealing Jeongguk holding two cups of strawberry ice cream in his hands and a bear flower bouquet as well. He put the cups of ice cream behind his back so Ki-woo and Taehyung won't see. Ki-woo looked up seeing his dad standing at the door, he gasped and went up to hug him tightly. "Daddy I miss you!" He screamed, making Taehyung walk in as well as showing his big tummy. 

"I missed you too buddy, did you have fun with mommy?" 

"Yes Dada me and mommy watched a movie, and then he played with wonnie!" He said, giving him the biggest smile. 

"I bet you guys did have an amazing day" Jeongguk said, Ki-woo nodded his head as a yes but was stopped when he started walking to continue playing with his toys. 

"Where do you think you're going little man?" Jeongguk chuckled. Seeing Ki-woo's little pout. 

"Yes daddy?" He said looking at him with his doe eyes. 

"I brought you, your favorite… strawberry ice cream!" 

Ki-woo jumped up and down with excitement, "Daddy brought me ice cweam! Look mommy daddy brought me ice cweam!" Taehyung laughed at him, patting him on the back and giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek. 

Jeongguk handed him his ice cream which made him squeal with excitement. "Don't worry love I didn't forget to bring you something" he handed him the strawberry ice cream, which made Taehyung smile, "Thank you Babe I was craving this so badly" Taehyung moaned out as he took a bite of the ice cream. 

Jeongguk handed him the teddy bear  flower bouquet. Taehyung let out a gasp and covered his mouth seeing the purple flower bear. "Oh my god Gguk" Taehyung started tearing up a little bit, Jeongguk pulled him in a hug.

"Damn these hormones! I love it Gguk" Taehyung said, pulling him in a gently passionate kiss, Jeongguk kissed him back

"Damn these hormones! I love it Gguk" Taehyung said, pulling him in a gently passionate kiss, Jeongguk kissed him back. "Mommy is that a flower bear?!" Ki-woo asked as his eyes turned wide. 

"It's so pretty like you mommy, that's why Dada chose it for you!" Ki-woo exclaimed with a big smile on his face.

"Awe baby come here" Taehyung said, pulling him in a hug. 

"You're my sweetest little boy," Taehyung gave him a kiss on his forehead, making Ki-woo giggle. Jeongguk stood there admiring the two hugging each other. 

"Baby what do you think, little bean is? A boy or a girl?" Taehyung asked his Ki-woo who was thinking really hard. He placed his little hand on Taehyung's tummy. 

"I think little bean is a boy." He said while looking at his mama with those cute doe eyes. 

"You think so?" Taehyung asked, looking at him. And he nodded and went back to continue eating his strawberry ice cream. 

"He's the sweetest little angel isn't he Ggguk?" 

"Just like you baby," Jeongguk chuckled, Taehyung just blushed. 

______

"Congratulations Taehyung! You're having a little baby boy!" The doctor said Taehyung was happy hearing the news and Jeongguk smiled at Taehyung. 

"I'm having a baby bwother?" Ki-woo asked with cursitoty. Jeongguk picked up Ki-woo and pointed at the ultrasound screen.

"Yes, you're going to be an amazing older brother." Jeongguk said Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and smiled softly at both of them. He placed his hand on his tummy, rubbing it in smooth circles.

Taehyung gasped and he placed his hand on his tummy again and Jeongguk looked at him with worry in his eyes. "Is everything alright, love?" Jeongguk asked. 

"Are little bean is kicking," Taehyung said, grabbing Jungkook's hand and placing it on his tummy. He felt the gentle light kicks which made him smile. 

"Can I feel mommy?" Ki-woo asked, feeling curious.

"Of course baby" Taehyung said, also grabbing Ki-woo's small hand and feeling him kick. 

He gasped, "Oh my gosh, I can feel it" his little doe eyes lit up with excitement, making his parents smile at him warmly. 

"Here's your ultrasound pictures," the doctor said, handing him the envelope that held the pictures. 

"Your next appointment will be another 3 weeks. Until then stay healthy and take care alright?" 

"Thank you," Taehyung said they both left to go eat somewhere else since Taehyung kept complaining that he was hungry and wanted to eat. 

"I can't wait for little bean to be born so we can play together, and have fun" said the little curly haired boy, speaking with a cute pout making Taehyung's heart melt from all the cuteness of his baby. 

____

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! AND just one more chapter left than this book will be over. <3