♡Chapter 41♡

A/n:Y'all gonna hate me for this one

______

The sound of the loud roaring thunder woke up the baby causing him to cry out in fear. Jeongguk quickly woke up and carried him to calm him down. It was four in the morning and the storm hadn't calmed down and was getting worse by the second.

Taehyung was deep in his sleep and Jeongguk grabbed the baby trying to calm him down. For about ten minutes he wouldn't calm down and Jeongguk tried everything, "Come on baby everything's alright daddy's here with you," he whispered to him but then he heard footsteps coming towards him.

Taehyung was awake, he was rubbing his tired eyes and his shirt was falling off from his shoulders as he wore his black booty shorts.

"Awe baby come here, come to mommy" Taehyung yawned as he was still tired Jeongguk handed Ki-woo to his mom. Taehyung sat on the couch and rocked him as he breast fed him. Jeongguk sat next to Taehyung, making Taehyung put his head on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make him fall back asleep," Jeongguk apologized, making him feel bad for waking Taehyung up.

Taehyung yawned once again, "It's okay sometimes he just wants, to be in my arms while he drinks his milk"

Jeongguk gave a small kiss on the top of Taehyung's forehead making him smile lazily. Taehyung pulled Jeongguk closer to him and gave a kiss on his jaw,

Jeongguk felt his tip of his ears turn a bright red. Taehyung got up from the couch and pulled Jeongguks’s arm, "Let's go to sleep again" Taehyung said lazily, making Jeongguk chuckle.

Taehyung placed Ki-woo in the middle of the bed, then Taehyung got in bed along with Jeongguk too, Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist making Taehyung smile tiredly.

Taehyung who was already fast asleep, let out small snores, and Jeongguk just looked at him admiring his beauty, he looked at his son who was also sleeping soundly, Jeongguk placed a kiss on top of both of their foreheads, making his son smile in his sleep. After a while of just staring at the glass window and seeing the thunder and rain fall he finally fell asleep.

_______

"Jeongguk wake up" Taehyung whispered close to the sleeping males ear, making him let out a groan.

"Wake up I made breakfast"  he said again but this time giving a small peck on his ear, making him wake up.

"What is it?" Jeongguk said, yawning as he stretched.

"Nothing, I just made breakfast and I want you to eat with me," Taehyung gave out a smile. Making Jeongguk stand up from the bed. 

"Where's Ki-woo?"

"He's in his baby swing playing with his favorite rattled. He loves that thing alot and guess what powers still out" Taehyung said while putting the plates on the table.

"Fuck it is?" Jeongguk asked, who looked at his phone that was dead. Taehyung just nodded his head, and sat down ready to eat his breakfast.

"Do you need to charge your phone or something, cause I have a portable charger"  Taehyung said, handing him the charger.

"Thank you" Jeongguk said as he continued to eat his breakfast.

"I don't think you should leave yet since the storm is getting more bad it seems like" Taehyung mumbled, feeling embarrassed for saying that.

"Do you not want me to leave?" Jeongguk teased, making Taehyung roll his eyes at him.

"I don't care if you do or not," Taehyung said once more, glaring at him yet again.

"Of course" Jeongguk chuckled knowing that Taehyung didn't want him to go. Taehyung then remembered what he did to Jeongguk, giving him a kiss on the saw, he felt himself turning slightly red, he covered his face with his hands.

He got up from the chair to go wash the dishes, but soon he felt Jeongguk wrap his arms around his waist.

"Hey let me go you dumbass!" Taehyung said, annoyed, turning a shade of red, but he turned around facing Jeongguk. Their faces were not far from each other, and Taehyung looked at his lips that were formed in a smirk.

He wrapped his arms around his neck. "Fuck it" Taehyung mumbled again and pulled Jeongguk for a kiss. Jeongguk kissed back, pinning him on the kitchen counter and groping his ass slowly as Taehyung moaned into the kiss.

Jeongguk smirked sucking on Taehyung's lips. He then started sucking on his smooth skin near his ear making a hickey. Taehyung panted letting out low moans.

"Fuck he" he let out as Jeongguk left another hickey near his collar bone. Taehyung connected their lips together, but before Taehyung could even pull down Jeongguk's pants, his phone started ringing.

"It's my mom,"  Taehyung said before answering.

"Hi mom," Taehyung said breathlessly.

"Ooh my baby, how are you doing? Are you safe, you're not driving in the storm are you?" She asked, sounding worried.

"Mom of course I'm not, I'm not gonna leave the house until the storm passes, plus I have Ki-woo to take care of" he said while looking at Jeongguk, eyeing him up and down.

"Oh honey, how's my favorite grandson doing?" She asked again.

Taehyung laughed at his mom, "Your only grandson, but he's doing good yesterday was his first smile. I'll send you the pictures of Woonie, me and-" Taehyung cut off as he forgot that his mom and dad didn't know that Jeongguk and him were doing slip parenting.

"And who?"

"So mom I forgot to tell you this but...me and Jeongguk are doing slip parenting for the moment," Taehyung sighed while looking at Jeongguk who gave him a heartwarming smile.

"Mhm I see, I like Jeongguk but I will not forgive him for what he did to you, leaving you while you were still carrying Ki-woo in your stomach!" His mom yelled through the phone.

"Mom...please"

"I'm sorry honey but I don't want him to hurt you again, you're my only kid and it hurts me to see you in pain, I still remember you crying every night and saying how you missed him. You even wouldn't eat, and that could've hurt the baby and you" his mom said in a much calmer voice, making Taehyung feel teary eyed.

"And I still know that you love him but please don't let him hurt you, my baby bear" she said once again, before he broke down in tears and crying he loved his parents so much. Jeongguk got up from his seat and went to hug Taehyung, calming him down.

"I love you mom, and tell dad I love him too"

"I love you too honey, and I will tell your dad you said you love him when he gets back from work, take care of yourself and Ki-woo and please don't cry honey it makes me wanna cry too" his mom said the last part dramatically making Taehyung laugh, before he hanged up the phone.

"Its okay baby," Jeongguk said whispering to him, rubbing his back in soothing circles as Taehyung sobbed on the crook of Jeongguk's chest.

"Jeongguk?"

"Yeah?" Jeongguk asked, as Taehyung looked at him with his teary eyes.

"You won't leave me and our son again will you?" Taehyung asked, feeling anxious on what Jeongguk was going to say.

Jeongguk pulled him into a kiss before he spoke up, "I will never leave you and our son again, I still hate myself for that day"

"I love you" Taehyung said, Jeongguk smiled at that feeling his chest bubble up with joy.

"I love you too, baby forever"

____

A/n: I really hope you guys continue reading this book and thank you for 31.k reads and 60 followers it really means alot to me thank you! Until next time!