♡Chapter 36♡

The next morning Taehyung woke up by his baby crying, he yawned tried since last night he didn't get enough sleep since he was thinking about what Jeongguk said, so Taehyung decided to go to his place and talk to him and bring Ki-woo along with him once again.

Taehyung got his things ready and also got his baby ready. After a few minutes, he went to a bus stop so he could go to Jeongguk's place. Taehyung finally made it to his place walking a few blocks to reach his house. He knocked on the door but neither Jeongguk nor Jennie opened the door for him which was just a maid, "Oh hello who are you?" she asked.

"I'm here to see Jeongguk," Taehyung said, his expression serious which the maid was surprised when he saw him carrying a baby in his arms.

"I'll tell him your here," she told him while closing the door on him not even telling him to come in before the baby got cold or anything. Taehyung waited outside at the doorstep waiting for Jeongguk to come, he looked up seeing the door opening and it was Jeongguk fully dressed his suit was a bit crinkled up and he spotted a freshly made hickey on the side of his neck.

"Well I guess I interrupted something," Taehyung said sarcastically, Jeongguk ignore what Taehyung said, looking at the baby in his arms, who was wrapped in a fuzzy blanket, his cheeks were a bright rosy red while he slept peacefully.

"You brought our son with you?" Jeongguk asked slightly surprised, Taehyung just nodded his head bringing his baby closer to his chest.

"Look Jeongguk, I was thinking that we can have split parenting, instead of you having full custody of my baby," Taehyung breathed out his heart pacing fast as he was scared of what Jeongguk who say. "Sure if only I can have him for four days every week," Taehyung looked at him with fury in his eyes that would mean Taehyung would only spend time with his baby for 3 days every week, "What? Of course not you can have him two days in his mother afterward I have been caring him in my belly for more than a month, yet you left me when I was nine months pregnant with our child!" Taehyung practically yelled at a Jeongguk for not understanding that he was the one who left him while he was still pregnant and if he wanted to be in his kid life he should have stayed until Ki-woo was born.

"I will get full custody if you don't do what I say," Jeongguk said while looking him deep in his eyes. "Please Jeongguk, please understand I'm his mother" Taehyung begged almost letting his tears fall out of his eyes as he was getting scared. Jeongguk clenched his jaw before finally agreeing, "Fine" He said coldly while looking at Ki-woo.

"Thank you thank you Jeongguk," Taehyung said while going up to him but without realizing he hugged him. Jeongguk hugged back wrapping his arms around his waist and holding him tight. Right as the door opened they let go of each other no longer feeling each other's warmth.

"Ah, Taehyung what are you doing here?" Jennie asked her eyes quickly landing on the baby in his arms. "Is that your son? Wait Taehyung is the mom of your son?" she asked Jeongguk her eyes widening from surprise.

Jeongguk nodded seeing that the baby was waking up from his slumber, Ki-woo started fussing as his face turned red from holding his cry. "Baby don't cry," Taehyung said in a soothing voice as he wanted him to calm down. He rocked the baby but didn't stop crying, "Jeongguk can I go inside I need to feed him," Jeongguk opened the door for him and lead him to the living room, while Jennie headed upstairs as she was getting annoyed from the cries of the baby.

Taehyung covered himself with the blanket as he needed to breastfeed his baby, Jeongguk sat there awkwardly as he was waiting for him to finish feeding him. Taehyung cleared his throat as Jeongguk looked at him while running his hand through his hair. "I should get going," Taehyung said as he stood up but got stopped by Jeongguk, "It's cold outside I'll take you to your house"

"It's fine I can take the bus"

"No, it takes too much time" Jeongguk explained as he got his car keys from the table and started heading outside, Taehyung just followed him without saying anything else. He got in the car and sat in the front seat holding his baby while he sucked on his pacifier.

__________

What felt like forever they finally made it to Taehyung's place, Taehyung thought it was the most awkward car ride he has ever had with Jeongguk, both of them just making small talk; talking mostly about their son.

Taehyung got out of the car also Jeongguk followed along, "Gguk can you hold Ki-woo while I get my keys out?"

"Yeah sure" Taehyung handed him the baby helping him carry him properly, Jeongguk looked at Ki-woo admiring him as he was feeling nervous from dropping him on the ground since he's never held a baby before so it was his first time.

Taehyung opened the door to his house and grabbed Ki-woo from Jeongguk, but then the baby started crying, "Do you wanna stay with daddy?" Taehyung talked in a baby voice and handed him back to Jeongguk which he was surprised again. "Come in if you like," Taehyung said taking off his shoes, and walking inside.

Right, when Jeongguk walked in he started getting flashbacks from their moments when they were together, nothing has really changed everything the same, same furniture, same plants, but the only thing changing the inside of the house was the baby toys on the couch and the small crib next to the window.

Jeongguk always loved the aura whenever he walks into this house he always found it warm and loving. He snapped out of his thoughts when Taehyung was calling his name out, "Jeongguk? Jeongguk you can leave if you want, and I'll bring Ki-woo next week to your house for the first time,"

"Oh yeah, of course, thanks," He said handing the baby to Taehyung this time ki-woo didn't cry, "Say bye to your daddy," he said grabbing the baby's hand and waving off to him. Jeongguk left his house, as he was going back to his place, Jeongguk honestly felt excited and nervous to start being in Ki-woo's life again. He couldn't wait for him to come to his house so he can take care of him, on the other hand, Taehyung was freaking out he didn't want to leave his baby with Jeongguk but he also didn't want Jeongguk to have full custody over his innocent baby.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I plan to make chapters more longer c: