♡Chapter 42♡

"Come on baby, don't cry" Jeongguk said, carrying him bridle style and sitting him on the couch, gently.  

"Jeongguk, is it okay if you can take care of Ki-woo while I take a nap?" He asked as he gently sniffled. 

"Yeah of course baby, get all the rest you need" he said as he gave a kiss on his forehead, before he headed to his bedroom. 

Jeongguk turned on his phone checking all the unread messages and missed calls from his employees and some from his secretary and from Jennie. 

He read all the messages that Jennie sent him, asking if he was safe, and where he was staying at, he texted back, 'We gotta talk later when I come home' 

That's when he got a call from her, he picked up. 

"What do you need to talk about? Just tell now" she demanded through the phone. 

"I said I'll talk to you when I get home" he said with a rough voice getting annoyed from all her bullshit. 

"Just tell me now," 

"For fuck sakes Jennie, were cutting off the arrangement and I don't fucking care what you say or what my mother says, I wouldn’t give a damn if she even kicked me out of being ceo," 

"Jeongguk, why do you want to end it? I've been nothing but a good wife to you," Jennie exclaimed while talking in her fake baby voice. 

"Good?" He scoffed angrily, "Wasting my money on unnecessary things, telling my son who is just a baby telling him to shut up, I guess that a 'good wife'," Jeongguk said as he hanged up on her before she even spoke up, he threw the phone on the couch, and sat there running his fingers through his hair roughly while sighing. 

He looked at Ki-woo at his innocent son who was sleeping peacefully. He picked him up trying his best not to wake him up, he placed him gently on the middle of the bed next to Taehyung. Jeongguk smiled at the two sleeping angels, he loved Taehyung and his little son of his. 

He got out his phone and took a quick picture setting it as his background picture. He laid there looking at the ceiling as he dose off thinking how he would talk to his mom, how he doesn't want to be with Jennie and wanted to be with Taehyung and their son and at least try to be happy. 

A/n: I truly hope you have a good Christmas and sorry for the short chapter! Merry Christmas to all! <3