♡Chapter 20♡

Jeongguk and Taehyung were ready for their very first ultrasound appointment Taehyung was so excited to see their baby for the very first time on the ultrasound.

"Ggukie are you ready!" Taehyung shouted at Jeongguk was putting his shoes on.

"Of course baby" Jeongguk said as he placed his hand on Taehyung's hips making Taehyung giggle and kiss the tip of Jeongguk's nose.

"Let's go" Taehyung said as he locked the door after wards and dragged him and Jeongguk to his expensive car.

-
They arrived to the doctor's clinic and head to the receptionist and tell them why they were there.

After a few minutes they heard Taehyung's name be called out. "Come this way please" a very young nurse said, they both got up and followed the nurse.

They arrived at the room were they where going to wait for the doctor.

"The doctor well be with you guys shortly" she smiled kindly and bowed as she left the room.

"I'm scared but excited at the same time!" Taehyung said as he clapped his hands together excitedly.

"I am too baby" Jeongguk said as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and held it up to his lips and kissed it softly.

-
After awhile of waiting there the doctor finally came in.

"Hello, I am Dr. Soyeon, nice to meet you.  Taehyung is that right?" The kind doctor asked Taehyung which she received a nod as a answer.

"So your currently pregnant for how long?" She asked agian.

"I'm 3 weeks, will be 4 weeks pregnant in two days" he answered as he grabbed a hold of Jungkook's left hand tightly.

"Alright just do me a favor and lay down on the bed and I'll apply this gel on your belly," Soyeon instructed.

Taehyung layed on the bed as Jeongguk stood by his side, while Dr. Soyeon turned on the ultrasound and grabbed a clear water based gel, and put it near his pelvis area.

She pressed the tool very gently on his tummy and a little dot popped up in the screen.

"That's your unborn baby right there" she said pointing at the black dot.

"You guys see it?" She asked them

"Yeah" Taehyung said in hushed whisper and Jeongguk just nodded, looking at the screen for a good second.

"Ggukie it's are little baby" Taehyung said as he looked up to see Jeongguk still staring at the screen.

Tears were starting to form in the edge of Taehyung's eyes as he couldn't believe that he was going to be a parent.

"All you gotta do is eat normally and the foods you crave, and that's it for today."

"So your next appointment would be around 2 to 3 weeks, I'll call you and see when you're going to have the next ultrasound. " she said softly as she got a tissue and wiped the gel oh his tummy.

Taehyung got up and stood next to Jeongguk while holding his hand.

"Can we get the pictures of the ultrasound please?" Jeongguk asked politely as he waited for the doctor to answer.

"Sure thing, I'll be back an a sec" she said as she head out the door and left the two males alone.

"Ggukie I can't believe were going to be parents" he said as he placed his head on Jeongguk's muscular chest, and try his best not to cry.

"Baby are you going to cry?" Jeongguk asked as he stroked Taehyung's hair gently.

"N-no" Taehyung cursed himself for stuttering as tears made their way done his red rosy cheeks.

"Baby" Jeongguk whispered as he wiped the tears off his baby's face and staring deeply into his watery eyes.

"I love you so much, Ggukie" Taehyung said as he hugged Jeongguk tightly.

"I love you too baby" he said as he placed a kiss on his forehead.

Dr. Soyeon opened the door which made Taehyung jump slightly.

"Here you go guys have a wonderful day and I'll see in 2 or 3 weeks" she said as she handed them the pictures that were in a envelope.

"Okay thank you" Jeongguk said and bowed which Taehyung did the same, both leaving the building.

They both got in the car and drove to Jeongguk's parents house.

"Ggukie I'm scared" Taehyung said as he was playing with the hem of his shirt something he would always do when he's scared or nervous of something.

"It'll be okay baby after this we'll go to your dad's house" Jeongguk said as he placed his hand on Taehyung's thigh and rubbed it gently which calmed Taehyung a bit.

A/n-sorry for not updating for a while, I been busy and I'm sorry I'll try and update as soon as I can again, thank you!