♡Chapter 29♡

It's been 4 whole weeks not talking to each other. Taehyung hasn't been feeling the greatest in those past few weeks, he stayed at his parent's house for a couple of days then went to stay the night at his hyungs house for a week, and finally went back to his house.

Taehyung got out of bed yawning as he was still tired from staying up until 2 in the morning. He went to the bathroom to do his usual routine, he decide he wanted to wear the oversize black t-shit that he stole from Jeongguk not too long ago. He decided today he was going to apologize to Jeongguk.

He left his room and went to the guest bedroom. He knocks softly at the door waiting for him to open the door. "Ggukie?" he asks softly, no response. "Hey, Gguk you probably don't wanna talk to me now, but I just wanted to-" He gets cut off as the door swings open, looking at Jeongguk who has a suit on but smells less other than alcohol. Jeongguk walks past him ignoring Taehyung who keeps calling out his name.

"Gguk! Jeongguk! Hey. why are you ignoring me?!" Jeongguk snickers at Taehyungs idioticness as he looks at him with a cold stare making Tae feel small in his presence. He continues to walk by him, but hets stopped by the pregnant male since he starts talking again. "I wouldn't have been in this situation! With my child! I didn't even wanna marry you in the first plac-"

"Let's cut off the arrangement," he said coldly staring in his eyes deeply.

"N-"

"Give me your ring engagement," Jeongguk said in a demanding voice.

"I-...Fine if that's what you want then take the damn fucking ring, take your shit and leave my house, just leave, I'm glad I won't be getting married to a stupid, shitty useless man like you!" Taehyung sobbed while handing the ring aggressively to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk stood there with a cold stern face saying nothing but staring at the sobbing man. "I hate you, you bastard!", Tae yelled while going to the bathroom and slamming the door shut while locking it he sat on the ground as he cried loudly.

Jeongguk went to there used to be shared room. He got out a suitcase as he started packing all his belongings. He spotted a picture of him and Taehyung standing there happily, Taehyung holding a huge pink teddy bear, and Jeongguk holding his waist. He grabbed the picture frame and threw it against the wall making it shatter into pieces. Jeongguk took his suitcase and left, leaving the crying pregnant man alone.