♡Chapter 22♡

"Get out of my fucking house you
whore!" Mrs. Jeon yelled at Taehyung, making the poor boy flinch. Jungkook hugged Taehyung tighter trying his best not to make his baby cry.

"He's not a whore he didn't do anything wrong!" Jeongguk yelled back, while Taehyung listened to the argument trying his best to not cry.

Mrs. Jeon yanked Taehyung out of Jungkook's hold grabbing his wrist tightly while her nails digged in his wrist making Taehyung his at the pain.

He tried to get out of her hold.

"Let go please" Taehyung whimper in a small voice.

Mr. Jeon was there watching the scene, he didn't do anything but watch.

Jeongguk grabbed his mom's wrist and tried to make her let go of Taehyung's wrist.

But she raised her hand and

'Smack'

She slapped Taehyung across his face making tears form in the edge of his eyes.

Taehyung held his stinging cheek and his lip started to bleed from the impact.

Jeongguk eyes went wide, as his father just rolled his eyes at the unraveled scene.

"Fucking get out!" Mrs. Jeon said as she pointed at the door, but Taehyung didn't move an inch and she got tried and she grabbed his wrist again digging her nails deeply into the skin.

She opened the door and threw Taehyung out, he almost fell on his side of his tummy but luckily he caught himself by landing on his hands and knees

"Ow fuck" Taehyung hissed as he tried to sit up and tried to wipe his tears that streamed down his checks.

Jeongguk looked at his mom with hater he wanted to slap her but he knew better then to slap his own mother, but he also knew the consequences.

He glared at his parents as he quickly left slamming the door shut.

"Baby are you okay?" Jeongguk asked dumbfounded as he already knew the answer to that.

"No......it hurts" Taehyung whimper as he tried to sit up but failed.

"God, your hands are bleeding, baby" Jeongguk said as he grabbed his hands and saw dirt and blood drip down his hand.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung" Jeongguk said carring him bridal style.

"Ggukie don't be" Taehyung whispered as he caressed Jeongguk's check softly and kissing his check.

"But I am it's my fault, I'm so sorry, baby" Jeongguk said again making Taehyung giggle softly.

"Ggukie, I said don't be.I'm fine our child is fine, Gguk. Let's just go to a hotel and rest I'm tired." Taehyung said.

"Okay"

Jeongguk opened the door to the car and sat Taehyung down.

They drove off to the farthest hotel.

After a few hours of driving around they finally made it to the hotel.

Jeongguk went to opened the car door and Taehyung walked out waiting for Jeongguk.

"Come on baby" Jeongguk said softly as he talked to the receptionist for a room.

"Here you go have a nice night" the lady said handing the key card to Jeongguk.

"Thank you, have a nice night too" Jeongguk said grabbing the key card from her and head to were Taehyung was at waiting for him patiently.

Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's hand even though it was covered in blood and dirt.

"Come on baby" Jeongguk said smiling softly at him he loved Taehyung with all his heart he felt guilt since Taehyung got hurt thanks too him.

"Baby" Jeongguk said softly at Taehyung whom was spacing out while walking.

"Tae" he said slightly shaking his arm.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked looking around until he felt Jeongguk's cold, yet rough hands on his cheeks.

"Ow" Taehyung hissed at Jungkook.

"Sorry baby" Jeongguk said softly removing his hands off him.

"Its okay, Ggukie"  Taehyung said walking forward to find the hotel room.

"Okay?" Jeongguk whispered to himself as he caught up to Taehyung who entered the elevator.

They got off the elevator and headed to their room. Jeongguk unlocked the door and Taehyung quickly walked in to the bathroom.

He washed his hands even if it hurt, and he washed his face throughly.

"Hey, baby I'll be back"

"Where you going?" Taehyung asked as he stopped what he was doing.

"I'm just gonna get us food and buy a box of band-aids for your hands." Jeongguk stated as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Okay" Taehyung whispered as he closed the door on Jeongguk.

"Bye I guess" Jeongguk whispered walking out of their rooms and he headed to his car driving off to the destination.

-
Taehyung took off his clothes as he entered the warm bath.

He sat their thinking, he was worried.
'What if they do something to my child?' 'What no Taehyung don't think like that!' 'What if they try and do something in the wedding day?" 'Wha-'

(Yes they are not officially married and their currently finances)

Taehyung let out a groan of frustration. He hoped nothing will happened in the next few days or even months.

Taehyung shampooed his body and hair and wrapped a towel around his waist.

He got out of the bathroom and found Jeongguk's sweater lying on the big bed fluffy bed.

"Yes! I get to wear his sweather!" Taehyung whispered shouted in excitement and did a little dance.

"Ow fuck!" he hissed as his bruised knee hit the edge of the bed.

He sat up and put on Jeongguk's fluffy sweater.

He got in bed as he was getting cold,and he quickly drifted to dreamland.

-
"Baby, I'm back" Jeongguk said as he saw all the lights turned off. He headed to the bed and saw Taehyung sleeping soundly.

"Baby" he whispered closely to his ear.

No response, Taehyung was snoring quietly as his lips were in a small pout.

"I love you so much, my baby" Jeongguk said again, earning a small groan as Taehyung was squirming alittle.

Jeongguk got in bed back hugging Taehyung. Jeongguk realized that Taehyung was only wearing his sweatshirt, and nothing under.

He decided that he'll go early in the morning to the laundry room and wash Taehyung's clothes.

Jeongguk played with Taehyung's fluffy hair until he felt sleep over come him.