♡Chapter 24♡

"Baby are you ready?" Jeongguk asked as they were going to see Taehyung's appa and see what his reaction is going to be, about the news.

"I'm ready, Ggukie" Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck, and giving him a short peck on his nose.

"Let's go!" Taehyung exclaim dragging Jeongguk by the arm.

Jeongguk closed the door behind him before he was dragged to the elevator as Taehyung was to lazy to walk.

They both left the elevator and Jeongguk handed the card key to the lady in the desk.

"Have a nice day you two" the lady said with a smile on her face.

"You too" Jeongguk said too her.

"I can't wait to see my parents, Ggukie" Taehyung said happily as he was impatient to see his parents.

"I bet you are," Jeongguk said while pinching Taehyung's cheek softly.

-
Soon Taehyung and Jeongguk arrived to Taehyung's parents house which they lived in a pretty fancy house.

Taehyung got out of the car before Jeongguk did, he knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Jeongguk back hugged Taehyung which Taehyung rested his head on Jeongguk's chest.

The door opened revealing a women in her mid 40's.

"Eomma!" Taehyung shouted leaving Jeongguk's hug and embracing his mom an a hug.

"I missed you so much eomma!" Taehyung exclaim as he tryed to hold his tears in.

"Taebaby I missed you so much" she said hugging her son back, but soon let go as she saw Jeongguk standing there silently.

"Ah you must be Jeongguk, you must be my son's future husband," she said with a smile on her face.

"Eomma? I thought you meet Ggukie before," Taehyung said confused.

"I left to a business trip and didn't have the time to meet Jeongguk, he must be a nice guy" She said honestly.

"Ggukie is the best person I ever meet" Taehyung said blushing as he looked at Jeongguk, who had a smile on his face.

"You better treat my son right, or else-"  Taehyung cut her sentence of, "Eomma, please" he whined as his mom embarrassed him in front of Jeongguk.

"I'll never hurt your son Mrs. Kim he's my world, I don't know what I'll do without him." Jeongguk said full of honesty, as he intertwined his and Taehyung's hand together, Jungkook then kissed Taehyung passionately, but stopped as soon as he remembered that Taehyung's mom was standing there.

"You guys make a perfect couple, your appa chose a nice gentleman" Mrs. Kim said as she walked inside, making Taehyung and Jeongguk follow her.

Jeongguk's ears were a bright red which Taehyung kissed his ear making him turn more red.

Taehyung followed his mom to the kitchen dragging Jeongguk along with him.

"Eomma me and Jeongguk have something to tell you and appa" Taehyung said as he started to feel nervous.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"I can't tell you if appa isn't here" Taehyung said, making his mom pout.

"Jeongguk would you be a dear and tell me?" Mrs. Kim tried to make Jeongguk spill the tea.

"Kookie, if you tell her your sleeping on the couch tonight" Taehyung threatened.

"I don't wanna sleep in the couch, so I can't tell you Mrs. Kim" Jeongguk chuckled at Taehyung who looked proud as if he won a championship.

"Fine, I guess you'll let your poor mother suffer" she complained as she wiped her invisible tears.

"I'm just kidding boys, your appa will be here soon, Taehyung" she said as she pulled a fresh baked velvet cake from the oven.

"Ah! Cake" Taehyung exclaimed as he wanted a piece, but got slapped on the hand by his mom.

"Not so fast Mr. Future Jeon" she said swatting his hand away from the cake.

"But eomma" he whined while pouting cutely, trying to trick his mom to fall for his cuteness.

"Not the old fashioned trick, Taehyung" she said while putting frosting on the velvet cake.

"Fine you'll let your own son starve to death I see how it is" Taehyung said jokingly.

"Dear I'm home!" Mr. Kim shouted from the front door, and headed to the kitchen to see his son, his future son-in-law, and his wife.

"Taehyung what are you doing here?" His dad asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Appa! Me and Jeongguk were waiting for you to come back, since we have something very important to tell you!" Taehyung said happily, but a hint of nervousness laced in his voice.

"First of all please don't hate Jeongguk"

"Why would we hate Jeongguk? He  seems like a nice person" his mom said looking curiously at the two males standing in front of her and his husband.

"Well, congratulations your gonna be grandparents soon" Taehyung exclaimed as he felt scared at the very moment. 

"Wait what?!" His mom asked confused as she looked bewildered.

"I'm pregnant" Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Holy cow were going to be grandparents, I feel so old" his mom said while hugging her son almost knocking him down.

"How many weeks?"  His mom asked letting go of her son.

"3 weeks going to turn 4 weeks tomorrow" Taehyung said as he made Jeongguk wrap his hands around him.

"What are you going to name your kid?" His dad asked, now Taehyung and Jeongguk weren't expecting that question.

"I...um" Taehyung started but was cut off by Jeongguk "Taegguk" Jeongguk said, "I been thinking about that name for awhile now but-"

"Ggukie is that are names combined" Taehyung asked with a smile on his face.

"Yeah...we don't have to name are kid like that, if you don't want to," Jeongguk said embarrased as he was rubbing the back of his neck, as his ears turned red.

"That's why I love you, you come up with the best things ever" Taehyung stated, while his parents started at them with genuine smiles.

"You chose the right person for our son" Mrs. Kim whispered while elbowing him playfully.

"I sure did" he whispered back.