♡Chapter 43♡

"Gguk where are you going?" Taehyung said while rubbing his eyes since he barely woke up. Jeongguk was grabbing his suitcase getting ready to leave.

"Oh baby, I'll be going now,"

"Why now the weather hasn't gotten any better," Taehyung said, giving Jeongguk a hug.

"I gotta go talk to my so-called mother of mine," Jeongguk said, sounding bitterly.

"Mhm? Why?"

Jeongguk sighed before he spoke up, "I'm ending the marriage with Jennie,"

"Is she okay with it, she won't do anything to me and Woonie right?" He spoke, panic in his voice. Jeongguk rubbed his back soothingly, calming him down.

"Tae I'm not gonna let her hurt you or Ki-woo, I'll always be here for you." Taehyung felt at ease and felt safe with Jeongguk.

"I'll be back baby I promise"  he said, kissing him on his forehead and leaving. "Be safe" Taehyung said before he left, he gave him a warm smile.

_____

Jeongguk arrived at his mom's house and stood in front of the door, the drops of rain falling on him, making him get wet. He took a step closer opening the door, his mom stood there.

Her eyes looked at him. Filled with anger she took a step closer, slapping him.
Her red ruby ring hitting his check, making him bleed a little.

"This is about that stupid queen kid. Why won't you just be with Jennie and start your own family with her instead of him!?" She yelled, making Jeongguk fill with anger.

"You always want me to live a life I don't want you don't understand shit! Why can't I just be happy with Taehyung. I love Taehyung only and only him! Not Jennie, I'm forced to love her! To be with her! You never cared about my happiness!" He yelled.

"Now you listen to me Jeon! You're supposed to listen to your mother and father. We know what you want, what's good for you," his mom explained, making her voice soft.

"If you guys knew what's good for me then you would let me live with anyone who I truly love. I'm ending the arrangement with her, I don't care what you guys say or do" Jeongguk said before leaving the house, he slammed the door closed leaving, he decided to go to his house and tell Jennie to pack all her things.

____

Not long after he walked in his house he saw Jennie there talking on the phone while laughing loudly. 

"I'll call you back, Lisa," she said before hanging up the phone.

"I want you to pack your things and leave my house, I want you out," He raised his voice.

"Jeongguk, no. I'm not leaving" Jennie said walking up to him, he looked at her with his hard stare.

"I want you out, I'm ending it here" he breathed out, containing himself from yelling at her.

"You're gonna miss me" she said while walking off to her room as she started packing her bags.

He sat on the couch loosening his tie, he grabbed the bottle of whiskey that was on the coffee table and he chugged some down feeling the bitterness of the drink. He sighed running his hand in his hair he called Taehyung.

"Hey baby, I'll be staying at my house, I'll come back in two or so days or you could even come here any day you want" he said softly.

"Thank you, Gguk be safe alright, I love you and Ki-woo loves you too!" Taehyung giggled. Jeongguk could see Taehyung smiling widely through the phone.

"I love you too bye" he said before hanging up the phone, He went up to his room and got in a hot shower.

_______

Two days passed, and Jennie was still packing her bags, Jeongguk was getting pissed at her. Sometimes she would stop packing and do other stuff.

Jeongguk was at his gym punching the punching bag, letting out all his bottled anger.

His phone started ringing loudly and he stopped. "What" he breathed out.

"Oh sorry Taehyung I didn't mean to sound rude" he quickly apologized, but Taehyung just chuckled.

"It's alright don't worry about it! But is it okay if I can drop Ki-woo at your place Jiminie is sick and he wanted me to get him some medicine to make him feel better but if not then that's fine I could just tell him no,"

"Babe, of course you can drop him off, '' Jeongguk chuckled, while wiping off the sweat from his forehead.

"Thank you thank you, I love you"

"I love you too baby" Jeongguk smiled, Taehyung always made his day happy and he never felt any worries around him, him and Ki-woo are his happiness.

_____

"Awe looking how big you look" Jeongguk said in a baby voice while pinching Ki-woo's bread cheeks making him babble in his baby language.

Taehyung and Jeongguk laughed together while looking at the little innocent angel.

"Well I gotta go bye, see you my two babies" Taehyung said kissing Jeongguk on the lips then giving a kiss on Ki-woo's forehead.

"Bye love you guys"

"Bye baby" Jeongguk said waving off to Taehyung.

______

Jeongguk looked at Ki-woo who was sucking on his placifer, he noticed that he needed a diaper change then Jeongguk realized Taehyung didn't leave his diaper bag.

"Fuck, okay" Jeongguk spoke to himself than he picked up Ki-woo, he took him up stairs, "I'm afraid that Jennie needs to take care off you until I come back from the store with your diapers, you stinker."

"I don't really wanna talk to her" he groaned, "but I don't want to take you too since I don't have your car seat" Jeongguk was now talking to himself and Ki-woo who was just staring at his dad.

"Hey...can you watch Ki-woo? I gotta run quickly to the store to get him some diapers," Jeongguk said, not looking her in the eyes.

"Fine but you better fucking hurry I gotta pack my bags" she said harshly. He placed Ki-woo on the middle of the bed surrounding him with pillows on his side so he wouldn't fall off the bed.

"Daddy will be back," he said, giving him a kiss and leaving him there.

_____

"Gguk I'm back!" Taehyung yells out but gets no response. He hears sounds of a baby crying upstairs he quickly goes up, he runs up the stairs almost tripping, he opens the door as the cries get louder.

"Baby,Wonnie!" Taehyung yells as he sees Jennie shoving the placifer forcefully at his baby who is crying.

"Take your fucking annoying ass kid" she yells shoving Ki-woo at him he grabs his baby, he tries to sooth his baby, but he wouldn't stop crying.

"Baby it's gonna be okay" he Gasps feeling his forehead he was burning up.

"Shit you have a fever let's get you home" Taehyung said but he stopped walking when he bumped into Jeongguk.

"Oh my fucking god I'm sorry I shouldn't never have left him with Jennie, I'm sorry Taehyung I need to some-" Taehyung kissed him on the lips to make him shut up.

"Gguk it's alright but can you drive me home, our angel has a fever"

"Yeah of course," Jeongguk said, walking off to get his keys. They got in the car leaving for Taehyung's place.