♡Chapter 16♡

"Ggukie I want your attention" Taehyung said poking Jeongguk until he gave him some attention.

"Baby, I'm busy" Jeongguk said in a low voice, sending shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"Well Ggukie y'know I won't stop poking you until you give me attention" Taehyung said again poking Jeongguk on the shoulder over and over again.

Jeongguk was to focused on his paperwork he had a ton of shit to finish, but he gave in at the end, he needed a break anyways.

"Fine you win this time, baby"

"Ha!, loser now give me attention!" Taehyung said quickly jumping on to Jeongguk and wrapping his legs around his abdomen, Jeongguk placed his hands under Taehyung's bum making sure he doesn't fall.

Jeongguk walked towards their shared bedroom placing Taehyung gently on the bed and laying next to the pregnant male.

"Your my new pillow" Taehyung said to Jeongguk placing his left leg on top of Jeongguk and snuggling close to him so he can sniff Jungkook.

"I'll always be your own personal pillow" Jeongguk said kissing the top of his forehead.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile and kiss Jeongguks lips softly.

"I know what's your secret, Gguk" Taehyung said in a low tone of voice, yet serious.

'God that's fucking sexy' Jeongguk thought to himself.

"Then what's my secret?" He asked

"Your secret is that you fell for me, and you love me loads!" Taehyung said, while blushing and hiding his face with his hands.

Jeongguk gasped, looking at Taehyung with so much admiration and played along, "How did you find out about my top secret, like that?!"

"Well, you love me and I love you!" Taehyung said his face a shade of bright red.

"Your right I love you with all my heart, baby!" Jeongguk said pulling Taehyung to a tightly hug.

Taehyung felt a wave of emotions, then he felt tears stream down his face.

"Aw, baby don't cry it hurts me seeing you cry." Jeongguk said sitting up and pulling Taehyung to his lap, and rocking him back and forth while rubbing smooth circles on his back.

"Heh, stupid mood swings" Taehyung said chuckling through his tears.

Jeongguk wiped of the tears that fell off of his now puffy cute face.

Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's nose gently and Taehyung giggled at the ticklish feeling.

"I love you so much, baby that I'll do anything for you and are unborn child" Jeongguk stated placing his hand on top of Taehyung's still flat tummy.

"I love you to, Ggukie so much, but sorry to interrupt the moment but I want plain lemons." Taehyung said sniffling embarrassly making Jeongguk chuckled at what Taehyung wanted to eat.

So, he got up from the bed and went to the kitchen cutting up a plate of lemons, he returned to the bed and sat with Taehyung, he watched as Taehyung scrunched his face every time he ate a lemon.

"God, your so cute baby I love you so fucking much" Jeongguk said kissing yet again Taehyung on the lips tasting the flavor of the sour lemons, making Jeongguk scrunched his face, and making Taehyung giggle.

"I love you too Ggukie"