♡Chapter 39♡

Taehyung woke up as he heard his baby starting to cry. Taehyung yawned tiredly as he woke up and picked up his baby in his arms. He lifted his shirt up and started feeding his baby until he was full. Taehyung looked up as he heard a knock on the door. He yelled 'come in'  as the door opened, it was Jeongguk in his dark-blue robe standing in the doorway. 

"Morning Tae, I cooked breakfast for the both of us" he said, while Taehyung just gave him a small smile as he said a quiet thank you, before getting up from the bed.

Taehyung wrapped his baby in his fluffy blanket and carried him in his arms leaving the room to go eat his breakfast with Jeongguk. 

"Where's your wife at?" Taehyung asked, looking around and not seeing Jennie anywhere. "She's up stairs and she came home drunk again," Jeongguk said, rolling his eyes, just hating how he was married to her. 

Taehyung hummed in response as he took a seat sitting next to Jeongguk. Jeongguk took the baby from his arms and sat Ki-woo on the baby swing that was next to the glass window door. Before Jeongguk sat down he brought the food and sat them on the table. Taehyung let out a small gasp seeing what Jeongguk cooked, strawberry pancakes. 

Taehyungs was already drooling as he wanted to devour the pancakes. He hasn't had strawberry pancakes in a while, and the ones that Jeongguk cooked were his favorite. Jeongguk gave a small smile at Taehyung before they started eating. Taehyung quickly shoved the pancakes in his mouth, loving the taste, tasting the sweetness from the syrup and the bitter taste of the sliced strawberries. 

"These are so good" he moaned out, taking a sip of his orange juice. 

Jeongguk chuckled softly, "I'm glad you like-" Jeongguk was cut off as the loud ringing coming from Taehyung’s phone interrupted them. Taehyung got up excusing himself before answering his phone, "Hi, Gummie!" He chirped as he felt a tingle in his chest, he felt happy that Bogum called him. 

"Good Morning baby, how did you sleep?" He asked, Taehyung blushed when he called him baby making him blush to himself. "Good...ah is that your son?" Taehyung asked as he heard a baby yelling out,"Dada I'm done with my milk can I have a cookie now?!" Taehyung cooed at his son. Bogum chuckled,"Do you wanna see him?" 

"Oh my god yes I'd love to!" Taehyung yelled quickly, going to the guest room and closing the door behind him. An incoming video call from Bogum came and Taehyung quickly answered the video call showing Bogum and his son. 

"Wah your so pretty! Who is that Dada?" Bogum's son said as he took his phone from him and put it up close to his face. Bogum laughed at his son's cuteness. 

"Aww thank you baby, your cute as well" when Taehyung said this the little toddler gasped loudly, "He called me cute Dada!" he started jumping up and down while the phone landed on the ground. 

"I'm so sorry Taehyung, he can be very hyper," Bogum said while chuckling. Taehyung giggled, "It's okay Gummie, no need to worry" Taehyung said but heard the door opening. Taehyung slightly panicked, jumping up slightly, "Ah I'll talk to you later Bogum," he said, quickly hanging up the phone on him before even getting an answer back.

"Bogum?" Jeongguk asked who he was talking too. "Were you talking to Park Bogum? Isn't he the Ceo of another company?" He asked a bit coldy feeling a tight feeling in his chest. 

"Why do you care, it's not like me and you are dating, and plus I could date anyone I like." Taehyung rolled his eyes while walking past him. Jeongguk was about to pull him close to him but held him sleep from doing anything stupid. He breathed out not knowing he was holding in his breath. He ran his fingers through his hair and went up stairs, so he could get ready to go to work. 

Jeongguk looked at Jennie who was sleeping in his bed since she came home late at night and her room was locked. He sat at the edge of the bed slightly thinking to himself before getting ready. 

He heard Jennie turning around and she was slightly awake, "Are you okay Gguk?" She asked in her tired morning voice. 

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" Jeongguk replied, sounding a bit more rude then he intended. Jennie groaned feeling her headache hit her, "I dunno, is that bitch Taehyung still here and his annoying brat of a son?" 

Jeongguk scoffed at her, "Yes he is and he's not a bitch and either is my son a brat he's just a baby" Jeongguk said raising his voice a bit as he got his suit and started changing. 

"Whatever" Jennie said while covering her tired body with the blanket and going back to sleep. 

Jeongguk left the room with his half unbuttoned shirt, and headed to where Ki-woo was playing with his little mickey mouse rattle. "Bye baby I'll see you next week or so. Have fun with your mommy" he said while talking to his son and leaving a kiss on his forehead, when he got up from and turned around he got a bit startled by Taehyung just staying there watching the two boys' interactions. 

"Gonna go to work?" Taehyung asked a bit sassily with his arms crossed. Jeongguk nodded as a response. He fixed his watch on his wrist. Taehyung came closer to him giving him a huge, "Thanks for watching our son" Jeongguk wrapped his arm around his petite waist, "Of course Tae," 

Taehyung let go of him, Jeongguk felt a bit sad since he wanted the huge to last at least a bit longer, but no. 

Jeongguk left to work as he let out a small sad sigh he fucked up he wish he could go to the past and never leave taehyung alone, stay with him while he was still caring their son. They could have been a happy silly little family but some things just don't go as planned. 

A/n: Hi guys how are you guys doing I hope your having a good day, and I apologize for not updating quickly. Do you guys think Taehyung should end up with Jeongguk or Bogum? Anyways take care and enjoy this chapter! ♡