♡Chapter 35♡

"Your joking right?" Taehyung breathed out. He didn't know he was holding his breath until now.

"I'm not joking," Jeongguk said seriously.

"Why do you want to be in his life now? You left me and my son before he was even born. Why now? Aren't you happy with your new wife?" Taehyung asked, trying to stay calm.

Jeongguk breathed out, controlling his anger, "Taehyung, if you don't let me be in his life then I'll get full custody and take him away from you," that's all he said before getting up and leaving the silent male alone in the café.

Taehyung just sat there processing what he just said, his words repeating like a broken record over and over again and again. He got up and headed back home as quickly as possible.

He got on a bus and arrived at his house less than twenty minutes before he went inside, finding Jimin feeding Ki-woo as he was slowly falling asleep. Jimin stood up and handed his son back to his mother.

"Jimin thanks for watching Woonie"

"Of course no worries, so how did it go?"

Taehyung stood still thinking to himself for a quick second 'should I tell him the truth or...', "Tae are you alright?"

"Yeah it went well, all we talked about was how we were and all."

"I see, did he say anything about Ki-woo?"

"He just asked how he's doing," Taehyung said, slightly panicking but then Ki-woo woke up crying. "Shh shh it's okay baby," he soothed down the crying baby, Jimin waved at him and announced that he should go, Taehyung just smiled back and waved at him right as he left.

"Why are you so grumpy is it because auntie chim left?" Taehyung asked his baby who's eyebrows were in a frown and his lips were in a cute pout right as he stopped crying. Taehyung sighed to himself he didn't know what he should do now, should he let Jeongguk in his life or should he just ignore him, he couldn't live without his baby who was in his tummy for 9 months and is raising him he was scared that he would take his baby from him.