episode㉙

Standing his ground. Hoseok would stand his ground, no matter how uncomfortable it made Yoongi every time he tried to move.

Hobi was having kind of a lot of fun actually as he wheeled around on his little stool, sticking unbearably close to the man who would not stop trying to get away from him.

Yoongi on the other hand was trying very hard to focus on his work and not tear Hobi to pieces. It was going great.

"Hobi I swear to GOD!" Yoongi gritted his teeth and held his hand in front of Hobi's face, forcing him to move back from where he'd been perched, cheek to cheek with Yoongi over the older's shoulder.

Hobi looked at Yoongi with his signature hurt baby bird look. "What? I'm just trying to see..."

He glared at Hobi and tried to keep his temper under wraps, Hobi did look genuinely hurt. Though trust in me, if anything he was trying even more desperately then Yoongi to keep his emotions hidden. Every time Yoongi would look away the most evil grin spreading across his face. He was loving it.

"Fine. Just... Be less annoying."

Hobi pouted but let Yoongi go back to work.

They sat in silence for a while until Hobi got bored and confident. Carefully, he stretched his arm around Yoongi's cute little shoulders, masking it by leaning into the computer at the same time and pointing at one of the sections on the computer.

"What does that mean?"

Yoongi closed his eyes sharply and dug his teeth into his upper lip. Hobi needed to NOT.

"It's the recording button now stop touching me."

Hoseok chuckled and retracted his arm. Damn. "That's cool."

Yoongi hummed and continued to ignore him.

Hobi was running out of options and Yoongi was giving him nothing so when his phone rang, he decided to take the opportunity to refresh and come back with a clear head.

"Hey I gotta take this, I'll be back in a minute."

Yoongi looked at him for the first time with slightly concerned eyes. "Okay."

Hobi frowned at his cute face. It was crushing his heart a little if he was being honest. 

He took his leave quickly and headed outside, answering the call. Too his surprise, it was JK.

"Hey Hobi Hyung, sorry to call you at work..." His voice was quiet and tentative, and it was worrying the hell out of Hobi, "but can you come pick me up?"

Hoseok's eyes widened and he pursed his lips. "Did something happen Jungkook?"

The boy was quiet for a minute.

Hoseok had no idea how he could pick him up... He didn't have a car-

"You know what, it's okay, I shouldn't have asked, I'll be fi-"

"Jungkook where are you?"

He was quiet for a minute. "I'm at my school."

Hobi nodded to himself. "Can I bring Yoongi?"

There was a quiet sniffle on the other side of the phone and his heart shattered.

"I-I'd prefer you not..."

Hobi nodded again, kicking the pavement. That made things harder.

"Okay. I'll figure something out, Jungkook, just stay where you are and don't talk to anyone okay? I'm on my way."