episode⑬

"Is this too... 'Take me away'?"

Sandeul looked his friend up and down once. "Definitely. Try these."

There was a moment of silence while Jin changed.

"What if..." Jin poked his head out from the changing curtain they had set up, "What if he doesn't like it?"

The older man glanced at Jin annoyed. "Then you will move on. He is not necessary in your life Jin."

Jin moaned. "You're no help at all."

Sandeul rolled his eyes and chuckled at Jin. "I'm happy to leave at any time buddy..."

Jin scowled and stepped out from the curtain. "What do you think?"

"Mmm, scrumptious. Now go. You're already late."

Jin smiled sweetly at his friend and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Sannie, I'll text you updates!"

The tall man just smiled at his friend. "Bye love." Jin was almost out the door when he yelled after him, "You'll do great Jin!"

Seokjin was supposed to be meeting Jimin and Taehyung at The Whale and then Jimin said that he would give him and Namjoon some time to talk, so he wasn't surprised when he arrived and only Jimin and Taehyung awaited him. A little disappointed maybe.

"Jimin! Tae! Hey." Jin smiled as he took a seat in front of them at the bar.

Taehyung squealed and ran around the counter to hug Seokjin tightly. "Gosh dammnit hyung I've missed you so much!!!"

Jin laughed and gave Jimin a questioning look. He'd only met the boy once for god's sake.

"Hahah, Tae, give him room to breathe," he leaned over to Jin just slightly, "It's been very different not to have you in Namjoon's life. It's kind of affected his mood a lot."

Jin nodded slowly, his smile fading. He felt like crying hearing those words. "But I am in his life...?" He whispered the words quietly to himself and neither boy heard him.

Sighing he decided not to focus on that right now. Namjoon would get here when he got here, and they would talk, and everything would be fine.

"So, guys, how's café life?"

+ + +

"Namjoon please hurry it's been over an hour now!"

"I-I'm trying Yoongi I just have a bad feeling about Jimin and Taehyung... They're planning something right? Of course they're planning something-"

"No."

"What?! Blue brings out my eyes!"

Yoongi glared at his roommate. He'd been walking in and out of his room holding up shirts for Yoongi to approve for an hour. Yoongi's shirts.

"You don't have blue eyes Namjoon..."

Namjoon slapped his head. "Right, right. One more?!" Yoongi rolled his eyes and got cozy on the couch. He was kind of enjoying the thought of making Hoseok wait for him anyway.

"Go crazy."

Twenty minutes later, the two finally left the apartment and began walking towards the café. Yoongi was shaking. He was so nervous. Also, it was freaking cold and he'd forgotten his jacket. Maybe it was good luck. At least he could blame his shivering on something.