episode㉒

Jimin slumped back into his chair making Taehyung glance over, confused.

"Something wrong?"

Jimin frowned and stared at his phone intently, brow furrowed. "Yoongi wants me to set him up..."

Taehyung shrugged and sat down across from him. "So?"

Jimin scratched his head. "With Hoseok..."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "What? I thought that was... bad?"

"It is... But... I don't know, he said they're fine? I mean, Hobi seemed really happy about working with him and he kept smiling when he was texting him the other night?"

"So why can't Yoongi just ask him himself?"

Jimin frowned. "Maybe... maybe he's scared he'll get rejected? I mean it already happened once. If I just set them up maybe it'll make it easier?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, probably. So, what's wrong?"

Jimin shrugged and put his phone away. "I guess nothing..."

"I hope they work out," Taehyung smiled thoughtfully. "They could be so happy together..."

Jimin nodded, smiling too. "Wouldn't they? I was so mad at Hobi but," he shrugged, "Maybe they'll work it out after all."

The door opened behind them and Jungkook walked in, looking exhausted.

"Hey guys, I only have a few minutes."

They both smiled and got up, Jimin going to get him a sandwich and Taehyung grabbing his giant pile of books and putting them on the counter for him.

"How's your day going so far Kookie?"

Jungkook shrugged as he bit into the sandwich.

They couldn't help but notice how sweaty he was.

"Did you run here Kook?" Taehyung asked, throwing him a towel to wipe his face.

Jungkook's eyes widened and his mouth fell open a little. "Oh," he nodded his head quickly and wiped his face. "Yes! Yes, I ran here... from school..." He coughed and took another bite. "So, how are you guys?"

Jimin frowned but shook his head. "It's been pretty packed lately because the Holidays are coming up. People go crazy for our decorations around this time of year."

Jungkook nodded glancing around quickly. He'd failed to notice the snowy tinsel, lights and ornaments that now decorated the café. It made him frown.

Taehyung suddenly smiled and leaned over the counter to ruffle Jungkook's hair. "Hey! It'll be our first Christmas with Kookie!"

Jimin laughed and smiled. "I already got you a present!"

Jungkook's frown deepened. "What is it?"

There was a moment of silence as Jimin glared playfully at Jungkook, "That" he booped him on the nose, "you will have to wait and see."

Taehyung pouted. "I haven't gotten either of you anything yet!"

"You don't have to hyung..." Jungkook looked up from his lunch to give Taehyung a look. "Really."

Taehyung snarled and shook his head. "I will! Just... later. I actually already have an idea." He smiled triumphantly.

"So," Jimin asked, "Can you have Christmas dinner with us Kookie or do you have to go home?"