episode㉚

After Hobi left, Yoongi was alone with his normal, boring work day and was kind of forced to face the fact he'd only been coming to work at all because of Hobi... It was a weird feeling for him, but he decided to be an annoying bitch and just blame it on "Hobi needed a ride and you were being a nice person". So basically, Yoongi sucks.

Soon, however, Yoongi decided to just give up and go home. As he was packing up his stuff, he glanced at his phone.

2 New Messages from Hobi

He sighed in relief and quickly opened his phone, immediately blushing.

Hobi

Everything's fine for real this time😂 Sorry to worry you

😘

Not gonna lie, he had to sit down for a second because that lil kissy face was reminding him of when Hobi left, and how he'd kissed him... Even just on the cheek but damn it got to Yoongi more than he'd ever admit.

Finally, after a lot of deep breaths and staring at the text he stuffed his phone away and headed home.

It wasn't until much later that day that he got another text from Hobi, and another, and another, and another. Too bad he was sleeping.

Yoongi woke up from his nap around 4pm and headed out to chat with Namjoon for a bit. After talking about Jin, and very briefly about Hobi, Yoongi cut off the conversation and went to take a shower. By the time he got out and dressed and flopped on the couch to check his phone, it was already 5:27pm.

Hobi

4:15pm

Yooooonguiiiii

Yoongi boongi soongi

YOOOONGIIII

4:40pm

YOON-GI

4:45pm

YOooOOOOooooOOONNNNnnnnNNNNGGGGgggggGIIIIiiiiiIIiiIII

4:59pm

?

5:27pm

Yoongi

Omg what?!

Hobi

Sorry you just didn't reply so I was worried🙃

Yoongi

Oh

Shit sorry I was just relieved. I forgot

Hobi

I love it when you worry about me...🥰

Yoongi blushed and slapped himself.

Yoongi

Never gonna worry again...

Hobi

Mmmhmm, sure