episode⓹

"You have pretty eyes."

"I know... terribly wonderful aren't they."

Jimin sniffed and tilted his head to the side. "Is one bigger than the other?"

Taehyung shrugged but remained unmoving for Jimin to examine. "It's possible, they haven't seen all the same things."

The two men sat on opposite sides of the counter at their cafe, heads in their hands, just staring at each other.

"You know, I always wink at you with my right eye, the left is probably fuller from taking in your beauty."

Jimin smiled at his friend's matter-of-fact statement.

"Mmm, true true."

The sound of the bell ringing made their eyes widen but they still didn't break the other's gaze.

"Jimin Ta-" Jungkook's voice made them both smile.

"Kookie! Want to join us?" Tae asked, scooting over one seat.

"Um... what does that even mean...?!"

"We're gazing Kookie. You don't have a delivery, do you?" Jimin finally looked up to the boy who was staring at them a little disturbed.

"Uh... yeah I do..."

Tae spun around, glancing out the window. "It had better not be raining!"

Jungkook shook off the weirdness and smiled, nodding. "I'll be careful don't worry."

Jimin smiled adoringly and walked around the counter, bringing his hand to gently stroke Jungkook's face. Jungkook blushed fiercely. "Jimin no..."

Jimin pulled away seriously. "Kookie are you okay? I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I thou-"

"I-it's not that..." Jimin frowned but Jungkook just couldn't stop blushing. "I don't know how to act around you guys..."

Jimin tried really hard not to laugh. He glanced at Tae who was just nodding calmly.

"We have that effect on people."

Jungkook blushed even more and just mumbled, "I... I have to deliver..." He gave Taehyung a sorrowful look before trudging into the back room.

Jimin turned to Taehyung as he watched the boy walk away, "Do you think it's me?"

Tae shrugged. "He's probably just... shy." Jimin nodded still a little worried about Jungkook's behavior. He'd never reacted like that to Jimin being touchy with him.

"Hey can one of you help me with the sand bags? They're blocking me." Tae immediately got up to help Jungkook, leaving Jimin alone.

He walked into the back room where he found Kookie texting someone. He looked really upset as he furiously typed and Taehyung couldn't help himself.

"Kook?" Jungkook looked up startled. "Yeah?" Taehyung crouched down to the younger's eye level.

"Everything okay with you? You're acting kind of weird."

Jungkook's face could not have been more un-okay, but he just smiled widely and nodded.

"Mmhm. All good." He slipped his phone into his pocket and walked over to the heavy bags of sand, Taehyung following closely behind.

"Lift on 1, 2, 3-"