ELEVEN

Ramon Costa was watching all the dancers to narrow it down to 8 for his showcase. Carla wasn't too worried. She knew she'll get in, that's even when her mind was distracted with Oren.  It also didn't help that he was dancing behind her.

Maybe she was thinking too much about it. The night of Cassie's accident, Carla and Oren hooked up. After, he promised the girl he would break up with Bette to be with her. The next day she sees them making out before class leaving the girl angry. And until that day, she wanted nothing more with the boy. He tried multiple times, trying to explain to her it wasn't what it seemed like, but being Carla, she didn't want to hear it. 

"It's nice to see how you inspire the next generation." Ramon cut off Brooks as he was trying to correct them on their technique. "I'm going to shortlist eight of you, who'll have a brief pas de deux set on you. From that, I make final decisions on who is granted a showcase solo. I know Mr. Brooks has allocated term-long partners. Naturally, I won't be married to those. Now as for my eight. You, you, you, you, you, you, you and you." Ramon pointed to me, Nabil, Zach, June, Neveah, Oren, and a few others.

"Yes!" Carla said as her cousin hugged her. They were both upset that Shane didn't make it but he didn't look too upset.

"He cuts me and goes for June Park?" Bette complained to Oren.

"Shh!" Oren tried to sh the girl.

"What is he blind? She's terrible!"

"At least she wasn't late on her turns." Carla defended her friend after she saw her run out the room with Neveah.

"I was not." Bette defended herself.

Everyone knew she was was, well maybe expect for her.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Betty." 

✄-----------------------------

Thank you so much for 1.2k reads!  I'm glad everyone is enjoying it! To express my gratitude, here are the rest of the remaining of episode 2! 

edited: august 20, 2021 

✔️ | 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 ─ 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara