FIFTY-SEVEN

"You two better be on your best behavior tonight. I really like this guy and I don't want him to think I'm weird because of my friends." Shane explained as him, Carla, and Oren were on their way to Shane's boyfriend's house.

"But you're already weird without making me make you look weird." Carla said. "I mean you did nickname him torso dude."

Shane rolled his eyes. "As of tonight that nickname is gone. His name is Dev, not torso dude."

"But torso dude has a nice ring to it. Doesn't it babe?" Carla asked Oren.

Oren nodded. "Agreed."

"You agree with everything she says." Shane whined.

"Because I'm pretty agreeable." Carla replied.

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Guys." Oren said, parking the car. "We're here."

"Remember be nice." Shane warned his friends as they walked up the doors, Shane ringing the doorbell.

"Anything for you, your royal highness." Carla jokes, causing Oren to laugh.

"Shane." Dev said, pulling the boy into a hug. "And you must be Carla and Oren. It's very nice to finally meet you guys."

"Hi Dev. It's nice to meet you." Carla said, walking inside, Oren right behind her.

"Likewise. Shane has told me a lot about you guys." Dev jokes.

"All good things we hope." Oren said, slipping his right arm around Carla's waist.

"All I said was that you're whipped." Shane smirked. Oren used his free hand to punch Shane's. "Ow dude. How the hell do you handle this?"

Carla laughed. "Like you said, he's whipped."

They all laughed at the girl's comment. As much as Oren didn't want to admit it, he was completely whipped for Carla Chalamet.

Carla could see why Shane was attracted to Dev. He was kind. He clearly saw Shane for who he actually is rather than what he shows them. And not to mention he was an excellent cook.

"Shane really values your guys' friendship." Dev said to the girl. Shane and Oren were getting drinks leaving Carla alone with Dev. "And he'll give up anyone to make you happy."

"Shane and I have been through a lot and I know when he really likes a guy." Carla said. "Don't fuck it up all right."

"I won't. I learned that already."

"You're one of the first few guys that actually see Shane as a person, not some sex object."

Dev chuckled. "Sometimes he makes the worst, impulsive decisions, but at the end of the day, he's a good person."

"I thought you were gonna be a complete asshole because I've never once liked any of Shane's boyfriends. But I can see why he likes you so much."

Dev smiled. "I'm in it for the long run with him."

Carla couldn't help but feel happy. She couldn't believe Shane had finally found someone who liked him for him. Who doesn't treat him differently and tries to change his craziness. Dev accepts Shane for who he is and Carla couldn't be any more happier for her best friend. 

✄-----------------------------

All this time I thought Shane's bf was name Jason but it's Dev??? Where the hell did I get Jason from? I'm such a dumb dumb 😂

Also 3 chapters for you guys because I won't be updating tomorrow because I have a job interview at 2 pm and then my sorority meetings after. 

I love you guys and I'll see you either very late tomorrow night or Wednesday! ❤️