FIFTY-FOUR

Carla was in the studio, trying to put together a routine for the video. She wanted to prove to everyone that she has what it takes to be here at Archer, and that she didn't only get in because of her parents. She got in because of her talents.

"Why are you always overworking yourself?" Zach asks, walking into the room.

"I'm not overworking myself." Carla argued back.

Zach puts his hands up in defense. "Whatever you say Carl."

Carla rolled her eyes. "Is there a reason why you're being extra annoying right now?"

"I might want to move to New York." Zach confessed, causing Carla's eyes to widen.

"What? Why?"

"Madame DuBois caught Neve and I breaking the rules so we're expelled."

"What rule were you breaking?"

"You can probably guess which one." Zach replied.

Carla sighed. "Did you try talking to her? I mean there has to be a way for you to stay here."

"Carla whatever you or I say, it won't change her mind. So I have to find another way."

"And that's New York?"

Zach shrugged. "I already got some calls from schools. If this video goes viral, they'll most likely be at the show. Don't worry about me Carls."

"It's kinda hard not to be." Carla said, thinking what Archer would be like without her cousin. The one person she knows will always be there for her no matter what. "What's gonna happen when you're gone? I can't imagine being here without you. I just can't." Carla cried.

"Oh Carl." Zach said, pulling her into a hug. "My parents are trying to talk Madame in giving me a second chance. So it's not over yet. But I promise you no matter where you and I are, whether it's here or in two completely different states, I will always be there for you, I will do my best no matter what. I will have your back 110% of the time. It's you and me against everything Carl. It always has been."

Carla chuckled. "I just thought with everything that has happened, no more bad things will happen. "

"It's hard when we're at a school full of secrets." Zach said, wiping the tear off his cousin's face with his thumb. "Any plans for the rest of the day or are you just gonna practice your Cecchetti Founetté that's already perfect?"

Carla laughed. "Oren is taking me out tonight. But my afternoon is free if you want to do something with me."

Zach smiled. "Harry Potter?"

"Chamber of Secrets?"

"Duh it's the best one before it gets sad and everyone dies."

No matter what happens in life, Carla knows Zach will always be there with her. It's always been them since the beginning and no matter where the two are after all this, nothing will ever come between them. 

✄-----------------------------

Sooo I'm going off topic of the last two episodes because I realized there's only a few more chapters left before this book ends, which I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN!! So I'm writing cute couple stuff Oren and Carla does and maybe a double date with them and Shane and his bf??? 

All I know is that I don't want this book to end just yet. LOL