TWENTY-NINE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"It's just a torso." Carla said to Shane as he showed her a picture of some dude he met on Grindr. The two were currently in his room, laying on his bed.

"And your point is?" Shane smiled, causing Carla to roll her eyes.

"Nice bod doesn't mean nice face or better yet nice personality."

"And your point is?" Shave repeated.

Carla laughed. "Zach's trying to convince Neve to visit her mom tomorrow."

"Shit really?"

"Yup. We'll see how that goes. We all know how stubborn she can be."

"You right. Do you think they've boned yet?" Shane asked.

"Shane!"

"What? It's a perfectly acceptable question."

Carla rolled her eyes. "It's not all about sex. You sex maniac."

"I guess not. But even if I wasn't, do you think they did?"

Carla sighed. "Honestly? I don't think so. They'll not even on first base yet and besides I would know."

"You know I don't get baseball references." Shane complained.

"Everyone knows what first, second, and third base is."

"This bitch doesn't." Shane pointed at himself causing Carla to laugh.

"You're an idiot." Carla said as the door opened revealing a half naked Oren with only a towel wrapped around his torso. "Ah my eyes." Carla said rolling over to Shane, shielding her eyes.

"Sorry. I didn't realize you were here." Oren said, grabbing a pair of sweatpants to put on.

"Do you like not bring extra clothes to change after you're done?" The girl muttered into the pillow causing Oren to laugh at how adorable she's being right now.

"No point when the sauna's right there. You can look now."

The girl turned back to stare at the ceiling. "Next time." She looked at him. "Please do so. I liked to save my eyes from that sight."

"My body is beautiful." Oren argued.

Carla shrugged. "Shane's is better."

"Take it back." Oren said, standing right in front of her.

"Nope."

"You asked for it."

"What are you---." Before the girl could finish her sentence, Oren picks her up and throws her on his shoulders. "Oren put me down."

"Not before you say sorry."

"I'm getting dizzy."

"Say sorry faster."

"I'm sorry." Carla said, earning Oren to put her on his bed with him on top of her.

"Was that so hard?"

Carla laughed forgetting that Shane was here.

"If you guys are gonna have sex, just tell me so I can leave."

Carla glaced at the boy, a slight blush creeping onto her face. They both sat up very quickly, not knowing what to say to each other.

"I'm just gonna leave."

"No Carls don't leave." Shane whined.

"Your fault for making it awkward now." Carla said as she opened the door. "Good night you two." She closed the door with a smile. It's been a while since she's been that close to Oren and she couldn't help but want more.