SIXTY-THREE

Carla was playing devil advocates right now. She kinda lied to Cassie she wasn't friends with Bette when technically she was but at the same time wasn't. But hey Cassie did not need to know that.

After what Cassie told the girl about the night of her accident which she recorded on her phone, she was on her way to Bette's boyfriend's house where Neveah and June were already there.

"Guys..." Carla said to them.

"Carl? You look like you've seen a ghost." Neveah said.

"Listen." Carla takes out her phone and plays the recording of her conversation with Cassie earlier. "She confessed to me."

"Delia pushed her?" Bette questioned. "My sister pushed her?"

"She was definitely telling the truth. That or she's a very good actress." Carla said.

"You know I was watching her rehearse, in that hoodie, her boy, her gestures, and it hits me. I've seen this before. It was Delia I saw the night Cassie fell." June explained.

"She was wearing the hoodie?" Neveah asked.

"And crawling out the fire escape."

"Oh my God." Bette said.

"You said you were with her that night." Matteo, Bette's boyfriend said.

"I've also been thinking about the pain that started after Cassie fell, my toenail off a few days later. I was in sandals that night, passed out drunk in the common room. I followed my sister down the fire escape. She walked me around the block, filling my drunken, stupid head with the idea that we went out all night. And then she took me back inside." Bette explained.

"Why would she do that?" Neveah asked.

"Because that gave Delia the perfect alibi." Carla replied.

Neveah then called out Bette for giving her the white rose on her first day, which was only meant to mess with the girl.

"Sure but she told me that when you left me the white rose, you were copying her, which means Cassie must've left the rose for someone."

"Oh my God." Carla's eyes widened. She quickly looked through her photos to find what she was looking for.

"Carl is everything..."

"I found this." Carla showed them the photo of the white rose she found the night at Costa's house. "I found this when we were at Costa's house. It's exactly the same as the one Cassie held when she fell."

"So that rose was meant for Costa." June said.

"That would explain why Delia pushed her." Neveah added.

"So what do we do?" Bette asked.

"I have a plan." Carla said, hoping that the idea she has right now would work because she wouldn't know what else to do if it didn't.

✄-----------------------------

Ok I lied. Shit hasn't gone done yet BUT IT WILL SOON!!