SIXTY-ONE

Carla was on her way back to her room when she ran into Nabil.

"Nabil. Hey." Carla smiled, pulling the boy into a hug.

"Hey Carls." Nabil returned the smile. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"Okay I guess." Nabil replied.

Carla couldn't help but noticed something wrong in his tone of voice. Like he was hurting. "What's wrong Nabil?" Nabil shook his head. "You can tell me, Naba."

Nabil smiled. "I always hated that nickname you gave me."

Carla smiled. "What happened?"

"Cassie broke up with me. She said I was just a stupid summer fling."

"She what?"

"It was Costa in that picture right?" Nabil asked. "It was him with her in Paris."

"Nabil..."

"Just tell me the truth. Please." Nabil begged.

Carla nodded. "Yeah. It was him."

Carla's heart dropped when she saw Nabil's face. He loved Cassie so much and she couldn't imagine what he was going through right now.

"I thought she loved me."

"She does love you Nabil." Carla assured the boy. "What exactly happened?"

"I come in and saw her on the floor with Costa. So I bring her back into her bed. She told me to leave and said I was some fling. Costa had something to do with it. I'm sure of it." Nabil explained.

"You think Costa said something to her before you came in?"

Nabil shrugged. "Maybe? Why else was she on the floor? She looked very scared when I mentioned the picture."

"Scared? Like she was surprised you found out or..."

"Scared like if someone knows about it, she's screwed."

"Don't listen to what she said Nabil. Costa definitely said something to her causing her to do what she did. She loves you too much to break up with you." Carla said.

"Maybe she doesn't love me anymore." Nabil wipes the tear falling down his face. 

Carla shook her head. "Of course she still loves you Naba. I don't know what happened with her and Costa but I will find out no matter what it takes."

Nabil nodded. "Make sure he rots in hell for all he's done to us. We won't let him get away from this."

"Welcome to team takedown Costa Nabil." Carla smiled at the boy causing him to smile too. This is going to be fun. 

✄-----------------------------

Lol here's a cute chapter with Nabil and Carla before shit starts to happen!