SIXTY-NINE

"I'm not going to ask again." Costa said, a little bit more frustrated this time.

"How about you tell him Cass." Carla said as her best friend walked out from behind all the guys.

"Ramon." Cassie smirked. "You're gonna sit there and not say anything until I'm finished. You hear me?"

"I'm not doing shit." Ramon Costa said, trying to get up only to be pushed back down by Oren and Zach.

"I think you will. Not unless you want everyone to know about our summer in Paris." Cassie threatened. "You're too much of a coward to accept the things you did in your life. I deserve to say my truth. They deserve to know about what happened that trip. What you said to me and did to me. You manipulated me into thinking you loved me, that you cared for me when all this time it's always been about you. What I see in front of me is someone who is too scared to admit his faults and all his wrong doing, the worst choreographer to ever live."

Ramon Costa laughed. "You're wrong because I am the best choreographer to ever live."

"But yet we don't see any awards you've won for any of your choreography." Carla said.

"Awards mean success, clearly something you wouldn't know." Shane exclaimed.

"So you listen. We won't tell anyone about what you did to Neveah or what your girlfriend did to me, as long as you leave the country and don't ever step foot in Archer again." Cassie threatened.

Ramon Costa laughed again. "You don't have proof Delia pushed you. Only your own thoughts."

"We have a lot more than you think." Neveah said, showing him the picture of the flower and note they found in his room causing his face to turn pale. "So do this when we're asking nicely."

"I'm not listening to a bunch of dumb fatass dancers who know nothing about me." Ramon Costa yelled, getting up, pushing both Oren and Zach on the floor.

"You're not going anywhere." Nabil said, pulling Costa back and pushing him onto the floor.

"Get off me." Ramon Costa yelled, subtly pulling out a knife he had. None of them noticed.

"Admit what you did." Carla shouted.

"I don't owe you guys shit. None of you ever earned my respect, so you better back off or else." He pushed Nabil off and pointed the knife he had at them. "Or else."

"You wouldn't." Neveah challenged.

"I would." Ramon Costa argued. "I told Delia to push you off, is that what you want to hear?" He confessed. "It was our idea to get rid of the best ballerina here at Archer just to make Delia more known in the dance world. She pushed you because of the rose you left me." Costa said to Cassie.

"But she didn't succeed, did she? You made her do your dirty work." Cassie said. "You disgust me."

To say Ramon Costa was angry would be an understatement. He was furious.

"You bitch." He charged at Cassie with the knife in his hand. Nabil pushed Cassie out of the way causing her to fall on the ground. Caleb tried his best to grab the knife out of his hand only for Costa to push him down to the floor.

And Carla well, she did what she always does when she's angry. She punched Ramon Costa in the face.

"What the hell?" Ramon Costa yelled. "You're gonna pay for that." He charged to the girl with the knife in his hand.

"Don't fucking touch her." Oren yelled, pushing Carla out of the way so he was in front of her.

"Give everything you got fat boy." Costa tainted.

"Say that again." Shane said, defending his friend. "I fucking dare you."

"Fat boy."

"That's it." Both Zach and Bette yelled, fed up with all his bullshit.

Everything happened so quickly, one minute everyone was charging at Costa with Carla falling on the floor, the next Cassie tried grabbing the knife out of his hand with Neveah's help only for it to accidentally perch through Costa's chest.

And just like that, nobody in the room knew what to do but to watch one of the "best" choreographers bleed out.