4.3

"Good morning, babe."

Draco's arm draped over my naked waist, nuzzling gentle kisses against my collarbone and neck.

I hummed back in response, leaning my head into his fluffy blond hair, his aftershave filling my senses.

"Sleep well?" He mumbled, his thumb tenderly caressing my skin.

"Sleep more." I whispered back, causing him to laugh as I tried to convince him to go back to sleep with me.

After our spontaneous shower, Draco had carried me to bed and we'd slept together for the night. Neither of us had felt the need to talk about what had happened with the twins, growing contented with the situation over our physical apologies.

It was obvious that verbally we would never be able to reach an agreement, but physically we reached our ends to the argument together.

"How's your body feeling?" He asked quietly, causing me to roll my shoulders a little and tense my legs.

"It's better." I sighed back, frowning when Draco pulled his head away from me.

His hand slowly made it's way down my stomach until it grasped my outer thigh, causing my eyes to open as he rolled me towards him, hooking my leg over his hip.

"This okay?" His stone blue eyes remained on mine the whole time, his thumb massaging my scarred skin.

I bit my lip, nodding. The ache had drastically subdued since yesterday, actually having little to no pain in my hips in comparison to what it was.

He smiled slowly, carefully leaning in and enclosing our lips together.

The warmth flooded through me, causing me to wrap my arm over his shoulder as the other cupped his cheek.

A quiet whimper passed my mouth as Draco bit my bottom lip, shuffling in closer as he deepened the kiss.

I gasped as his hard dick pushed against my inner thigh, causing him to pull back slightly.

He always was a horny bastard in the morning.

His eyebrows raised slightly in question, silently checking for consent as his eyes flickered between mine.

I nodded back, closing my eyes as Draco rested our foreheads together and reached a hand between us.

He guided his dick from my entrance to my clit, spreading the wetness over me as we both began to breathe quicker.

I scrunched my face as he lined himself up before slowly pushing himself inside of me, his hand coming back to rest on my arse to push himself in further.

He moaned quietly, bending his head down to pepper kisses over my shoulder as he filled me to the hilt.

His other hand tilted my head back up to him, staring down at me with a loving gaze before he brought our lips back together.

I sighed into him, hanging onto his muscular back as he began to gently rock into me, maintaining a slow but deep pace.

"God, you're beautiful." He whispered, angling his thrusts so his pubic bone pushed into my clit.

"Draco..." I moaned, thrusting my hips back towards him to meet his own, pushing him in deeper with every pump.

The pace was a lot slower than our usual affairs, but I didn't want it any differently. It felt so intimate, so loving.

He continued the precise movement of our bodies, edging us both to the point I didn't know where I began and he ended.

His lip caught between his bottom teeth as he hissed quietly, bringing his hand down to rub pressured circles against my pleasure point.

Requisite - Draco Malfoy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें