3.6

The liquid ran down my throat, igniting something within me.

I felt my pupils dilate and whole body come alive with a thousand sensations, my hips suddenly feeling red-hot where his hands dug in.

My vision clouded into a dark red, the whole room suddenly alighting with the colour like fire dances to a flame.

Draco stared at me with pure adoring lust, his mouth completely wet with ecstasy.

"How do you feel?" His voice sent shivers down my back and I sat up further, crushing my lips against his.

I could feel the shock through the kiss at how loud I moaned against his tongue, hearing his breath get caught in his throat.

My whole body was aching, throbbing for his touch.

He reluctantly pulled away, earning a groan of disapproval from me at the loss of contact.

His eyes glanced down quickly as he grabbed the vial, but I pulled it from his finger tips.

Slowly, I brought my mouth around the top of the vial, clenching my teeth around the cork as I pulled it out, my eyes transfixed on his the whole time.

He smiled back lazily, finger tips digging in further when I looked up at him through hooded eyes.

I lifted the vial up to his lips, watching as I emptied it into his mouth. His jaw clenched and sharpened as he tipped his head back, a wicked smirk pulling at the corner of his mouth.

His adam's apple bobbed and eyes rolled back for a brief second before he refocused himself in the moment. The black's of his eyes dilated and then shrunk back to size, a grin forming on his face as he fought back a groan.

He quickly pulled me towards him, our hips snapping together.

I yelped at the feeling of his clothed dick pressing against my heat, his abdomen clenching as he moaned against my mouth. The feeling was incredible. He was rock hard against me, pushing up against my clit.

"God, I'm gonna be finished in minutes." I groaned as I dug my heels into the back of his thighs, pulling his hips even closer.

"Who said you were coming just once?" He bit down on my bottom lip, moaning as he began to palm my breasts as his hips bucked against mine.

His hot mouth trailed down my neck, my skin alight with lust.

As he distracted me with his lips, his hands wiggled my skirt and underwear down my legs, leaving me completely exposed in-front of him.

In one swift motion he yanked his shirt off, before rocking forward and grabbing a hold of my lower thighs.

I moaned, grasping onto his muscular shoulders as my eyes trailed down his chiseled chest and abdomen.

He bit his lip with a menacing grin, leaving hot kisses trailing down my neck. My body bucked against his as he sucked and nibbled down the valley of my breasts and soft of my stomach, beginning to whimper as I could feel his hot breath getting closer and closer to my heat.

At this point he was on his knees, lavishing in the moment.

"D-Draco-" He pinned my body down to the desk with his large hands as he began to kiss and bite my inner thighs, his devilish eyes watching me as I writhed under his finger tips.