3.7

Fuck.

My head and body ached and throbbed as I gradually came around from slumber, each waking breath I took causing my body to hurt.

I groaned, rolling my head to the side when I came into contact with something hard, causing my eyes to shoot open.

Draco's bare chest leant into me, his chest rhythmically rising and falling as he slept. His skin was smooth and warm against my cheek, hearing his heart beat in time with mine.

I looked up at him, blushing as I admired his beauty. His platinum blond hair was messily ruffled on his head, his lips parted as his soft breaths blew over my head.

The morning sun cascaded down onto our entwined bodies, revealing the different shades of blond in his hair where the sun caught it.

I rested my hand against his exposed waist, the duvet covering our lower halves.

He mumbled in response, pulling me closer to his body and tightening his hold on me, like I would slip out of his grasp.

"Go back to sleep." His gruff morning voice mumbled, the deep sound of his voice vibrating through his chest and against my skin.

I smiled, placing a kiss to his peck.

He shivered in response, but I could feel the slow smile spreading over his face.

"Class starts soon." I mumbled back, beginning to pepper kisses all over his scarred chest.

"Fuck class." He groaned, trying desperately to fall back asleep, though it was evident he was passed that point now.

"Is that kind of language in the morning really necessary?" I smirked, finding it adorable how grumpy he got after the sun had risen.

Though I'd never tell him that.

"Didn't hear you complaining about it last night."

I suddenly froze, my lips a hair breadth away from his skin.

"Fuck, right there, right there Draco, please, oh please let me come."

I grit my teeth, shaking my head at how much he loved to tease me with that stupid impression of his.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you forgetting something? Please, Ivy, yes just like that darling, fuck, I'm gonna come, please, oh please."

He groaned and let out a small laugh, burying his face into the top of my head.

"I'm not complaining if you want to get me to make those noises again for you."

"Shut up." I mumbled, fighting off the stupid smile on my face.

He chuckled, letting go of his tight hold as he rolled back slightly so he could look down at me. His eyes widened, his lips parting slightly.

"I don't think you'll be forgetting about last night anytime soon..." Those blue eyes stared down at me, his brows raising as he roamed my naked body.

I looked down and quickly shared the same expression as him. Love bites scattered my body, trailing down from my chest to my hips and thighs as he left a pathway of his love.

I brushed my thumb over the ones on my exposed hip, remembering the feeling of his tongue and teeth grazing my skin.

His hand moved over mine, his own thumb tracing over the love bite before he laced our fingers together.

"Mine." His deep voice growled possessively as he placed a kiss to my cheek before pulling my waist back towards him.

I giggled at him, placing a gentle kiss to his neck.