0.1

before we begin , a quick lil comment -

ik the story opening is not the best, but please please stay with :) it gets good from here, I promise, and there is detailed smut if that can persuade you at all

here's some feedback from some of my favourite readers :)

but yeah, please enjoy, all feedback is welcome x

The story opens on quite a dark note but it picks up from here and doesn't continue the whole way through as the characters develop and, well, shit happens.
- also it's not the typical 'built different' parent death plot story line heir of slytherin blah blah blah so please bear with it gets good i promise :)
- finally, we're dealing with 7th year Draco x

comments + votes are like pay for authors 🤍

Enjoy !  x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow, even breathing seemed difficult now. Since returning to Hogwarts after the death of my parents, everything seemed ...numb.

McGonagall told me the numbness was probably a good thing, as I had been obliviated from the night it happened. Although I couldn't remember, the Daily Prophet seemed to recall a memory I couldn't seem to puzzle together.

It told the whole of the wizarding world how my parents were murdered by order of the Dark Lord in front of me, whilst I was found near death, not cursed but obliviated from the event. Obliviation seemed like a curse to me. The blank space in my mind from that night continued to haunt my every waking second. This all happened two months ago.

The term started and went within 7 days, and since I had no family left the only place I could return to was Hogwarts. I sat in the dorm all day, Hermione coming to check on me occasionally as Neville was growing increasingly concerned. From first year to 7th year I had hung around with Neville and Luna, but now I just wanted to be alone.

I wasn't in the mood for joking, talking, putting a smile on. This ache hung in my chest with every breath I took, the weight draining my body against the bed sheets.