1.1

In an instant Draco jumped off of me, grabbing a nearby blanket and throwing it over my bottom half.

My heart was rapidly beating, my eyes still staring up at the ceiling in dizzying disbelief and shock at what had just happened.

"I think I left my- Ivy's still here?" Blaise's voice echoed into the room as he took a few steps in.

"Grabbed a blanket and then passed out on my bed for fucks sake. I've been trying to wake her up." His voice muttered angrily, an out of breath sigh pushing past his lips.

Blaise chuckled, his footsteps nearing as he walked closer. I quickly shut my eyes, playing along with Draco's cover story.

"This'll wake her up."

I suddenly jolted upwards as I felt a freezing sensation on my chest, gasping and shoving my hands up my shirt trying to remove whatever it was.

A few ice cubes fell out onto the bed, the remnants of the cold water trickling down my chest.

"Morning Ivy." Zabini laughed, shaking his head as he walked out of the room.

I looked at Draco with my mouth agape before his shocked expression turned into laughter. A great smile rose across his lips as he laughed at me, a smile of disbelief forming across my face.

"Well that's one way to do it." He bit his lip to stop the laughter as he pushed the blanket aside, pulling my stockings back up my legs for me.

"C'mon," His hands took hold of my legs, swinging me around so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Let's get you back before someone gets suspicious."

Some drunken part of me, or the excuse I'll blame it on, was still craving his touch, his body. I sighed as I stood up with the help of Draco, watching as his smile faded into a smirk.

"We'll finish what we started when you're sober." He whispered into my ear before grabbing my books and walking towards the door.

I bit my lip as I blushed, following him out of his room and down the stairs to the common room.

"Ice? Really?" I muttered to myself, rubbing at my chest as we stepped out into the candle lit hallway.

"Fitting for the ice queen." Draco smirked cheekily at me, laughing as I drunkly hit his chest.

"C'mon," He chuckled, lacing our fingers together whilst holding my books in his other hand, carefully walking us back through the midnight glow of the castle.

"Why don't you just apparate us?" I mumbled, my eyes focusing heavily on my footsteps to make sure I didn't trip.

"If I do it too much I think I'll start to get noticed, don't you think?" He shook his head back at me, his thumb gently rubbing against my hand as we walked.

"Seems walking the halls at night has become accustomed to us." I hiccuped, smiling giddily into the heat that had formed on my cheeks.

"She walks in beauty." He spoke back in a hushed tone to me, his eyes glinting as he momentarily examined my face. Before I could ponder on the expression for to long he turned back away, checking we hadn't been caught as we crossed into the other side of the castle.

"Muggle literature." After a moment or so he answered the unasked question as we headed up the stairs to Gryffindor.

"Draco Malfoy? Muggle literature? Are there anymore earth shattering secrets you'd like to spill?" I giggled, my cheeks beginning to hurt with the smile that couldn't leave my face.

"Well," The breath seemed to escape my lips as we suddenly came to a stand still, his hand leaving mine and pulling my waist towards him.

"There are some..." He mumbled, gently placing my books into my hands before tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.