2.9

There he was.

In all his beauty.

His chest was heaving up and down, his black suit disheveled and dampened against his skin. A single bead of sweat rolled down his brow, his skin deathly pale and those icy blue eyes staring back at me with the same intensity. Purple and blue bruises scattered across his face and around his eyes, a frightened expression darkening his features. His bloodied and cracked knuckles grasped tightly onto his wand, turning white with how strongly he was gripping it.

Neither of us said anything for a moment, Draco's ragged breathing filling the air.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to call you here it was by accident and I-"

"You're not hurt?" He asked lowly, the grip loosening on his wand as his eyes flickered slightly to establish we were in his bedroom.

"No, no I'm - I'm fine I just - I didn't mean to call you here Draco I'm so sorry-"

"You're drunk." He cut off my jittery speech, his expression remaining the same.

"O - Only slightly but it doesn't-"

With a single flick of his wand he cast a charm towards me, all the haziness of my head suddenly dispersing. He quickly cast a locking charm towards the door, followed by a quiet 'muffilato'.

"Draco I'm so sorry..." The words barely passed my lips before he was striding towards me, catching me off guard as his hands cupped my face and his lips pushed against mine.

I gasped, stumbling back, his lips passionately moving in desperation as his body pinned mine against the wall.

"Fuck, I've missed you." He panted, nipping at my jawline before kissing down my exposed neck.

"Draco..." I mewled out quietly, suddenly all thoughts of doubt being pushed away as I gave into the hopelessness of love.

His kisses continued up my neck as he roughly shrugged off his blazer jacket, his hands grasping at my hips as he pushed his body further against mine.

"How...how are-"

He quickly shushed me with his lips, his tongue trailing over my bottom lip.

"Just let me give this to you." I whimpered at his words, my hands tugging at the strands of blonde at the back of his neck. "Please."

There would be time for words later, but right now, all I could think about was the need for him and the crave and pulse between my legs, his groin indicating the same notion.

His hands grasped the back of my thighs, lifting me up before he placed me down on the bed.

"How did you get even more beautiful?" Those gorgeous eyes trailed over my face as he kicked his shoes off, his body positioned between my legs.

Just the very friction of his lips against mine and his hips balanced dangerously close to my heat caused my legs to clench slightly around his thighs, causing a low moan to pass his lips.

My fingers began to undo the buttons of his shirt as he brushed his hand against the skin under my sweater, sending shivers up my spine.