Chapter 22

A week passed and everyone was caring about their job and stuff.

I've been with my son almost all the time and even Esma and Nülifer was asking me if they need to help me, but I told them that I'll call them when I need any help.

One afternoon German visited us and Mehmet was so happy to see his father as he was pretty busy lately and didn't have time to have a little fun with him.

- How are you doing, buddy? - German asked as he picked Mehmet up and kissed his head.

- Happy! Thanks for coming, dad! - Mehmet replied happily.

- You're always welcome - he smiled.

The view of them and how happy they both looked made me smile and happy too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on when me and German were alone...

- He became so big... It's like he was a baby only yesterday... - he smiled - And he's so smart too.

- It's not surprising - I smiled back at him - We just have to look at his father...

- And his mother - he added then kissed me softly.

- Nah... I'm not that smart - I blushed and looked away, but he lifted my chin up to look into my eyes.

Good god... His warm gaze always makes me melt and so happy that my heart is beating faster than usual.

- Don't say that... - he smirked at me as he began to kiss my neck - You're the smartest and prettiest woman I know...

- You're flattering me - I giggled - But thank you... - I added as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

- Anyway I'm going to Ibrahim's palace tomorrow and I probably will spend the night there because we have quite much work to do together...

- Okay - I nodded, a bit sadly - But take care, okay?

- Okay, my sunshine - he smiled as he was kissing my hand - You two take care too and if we don't meet till then...

He now kissed me passionately on the lips.

- Oh! - I giggled as I blushed deeply while he just smirked at me and a few minutes later he left the room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That day when he left to see Ibrahim I decided to take a walk before going back to see my son and I couldn't help not hearing shouting from near the kitchen... Or in the kitchen?

I peeked in and they were indeed shouting.

Seke aga, the chef of the palace, Sümbül aga and Gül aga were arguing, but when they saw me they grew quickly immediately.

- What are you guys shouting about? - I asked them and they all looked at one another, rather awkwardly.

- Sümbül aga is being a stubborn! - said finally Gül aga.

- Look who's talking! - Sümbül snapped.

- Yes! Me! And you're a jerk!

- Shut up! - I shouted - Stop arguing for god sake!

- They were always like this - said Seke aga - They were... They are... And they always will be...

Now the two idiots looked at him angrily.

- Alright... I might as well just leave you be now... - I smiled then I wanted away, not wanting to interrupt anymore.

These two are so weird, but yet the palace and the harem wouldn't be the same without them for sure.