Chapter 163

A/N: I'm gonna skip time here because everything is starting to get too much now xD

In the next couple of years were pretty hard in more than one way:

First of all what I was expecting to happen with Ibrahim: He got executed and I know, I haven't talked about it mostly because it was his own fault that he got this. (A/N: I'm really sorry for not explaining more about this, but it's only important because he's no longer will be in the story)

Let's just say he was taking advantage of his power and with my help German found out about it.

He got what he deserved...

After he died Hatice literally went insane and tried her best to get me, but she couldn't so after a while he commit suicide. This made German so depressed for another few months, but I was with him the whole time and soon he got back to his normal self.

After that I decided to get Violetta and Leo together and even though she didn't like the idea at first she soon fell in love with him and now they have a daughter together... My granddaughter...

Mehmet has two sons, Selim three daughters and a son and Bayezid has one son and they all are so adorable.

Mustafa and Ludmilla since their first daughter they have now 3 other children so the family has became bigger and strong as the time passed by.

----- 10 YEARS LATER -----

10 years... It's very long time and so much things happened to us.

I'm getting older and smarter too so I'm not making any trouble, or trying to get rid of Mahidevran because this isn't something I'm supposed to do as being the valide and as a mother to 4 princes.

I'm being by their side and helping them if I can and trying to get Selim and Bayezid not to fight against each other, but they both are so stubborn... Just as their father.

----- TIME SKIP -----

German has been out to a little trip to Edirne.

He didn't tell me if he has any serious reason to go there, but for some reason I had a weird feeling about this.

When he came back he seemed to be the same as always... Atleast to everyone else, but me.

I could see in his eyes that there's something wrong with him, but I didn't know what and I was pretty sure that he isn't going to tell me about it when everyone else's around...

But he probably won't tell me anyway...

After a while of hesitation at his room the other day evening I decided to go in to see what's up and when I went in I was shocked what I saw...

He was been laying in his bed, struggling to sleep, but he was moaning and seemed to be in so much pain.

- German... - I muttered.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me in shock.

- Angie? What are you doing here?? Didn't I tell you... To leave me alone??

- You did, but I was worried about you! - I replied - Why didn't you tell me about this? Why do you always want to do everything alone?? - I said then I sat to the side of the bed - I told you that I want to be with you in everything... Even it you're sick... I'm always here for you... - I said as I took his hand gently and kissed it.

German sighed deeply.

- I just don't want any of you to see me weak... - he mumbled - I'm sorry... So sorry...

- It's okay - I smiled at him - Just let me help you...

- I will... - he smiled weakly back and I decided to stay with him for the rest of the night.